Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: Winter Singles H2A Tournament Registration Thread

how are you supposed to get the gametypes from the specified gamertags if they are not online and on halo? Because there is no way to search through a persons fileshare unless they are online and in the menus...

how are you supposed to get the gametypes from the specified gamertags if they are not online and on halo? Because there is no way to search through a persons fileshare unless they are online and in the menus...

The Official HCS GT can be found in the campaign leaderboards I believe. Not sure which game or mission but sort by friends and you should find it

The Official HCS GT can be found in the campaign leaderboards I believe. Not sure which game or mission but sort by friends and you should find it

i just tried that and i could not find it anywhere. 

An online 1v1 tournament for prizes?

Congrats to whoever gets a nice seed!

Or, we could make it best of 2, Shrine and Lockdown--if both players win on their host, whoever has the most total kills wins. (Warlord is too spawn-trappy for this to work.)

Yea i couldent find it that way either -,-