Sign in to follow this  
Blazee

Dispute.

After month of planning, prebuilding, building and rebuilding, Dispute is finally here.

Designed by myself (whos blaze) and forged by aDamnCivilian and myself. Dispute focuses on competitive 4v4 gameplay where set ups and teamwork can really shine. Initially designed for CTF in mind this map contains rewarding jumps and tosses for players with map knowledge and coordination. That being said it doesn't mean the map plays only for ctf but supports slayer and various other competitive gametypes that will be more refine in future versions, such as Ball, Hill, Land grab.

Dispute has gone through many changes already. It was refined due to frame drops, tested and then had to be resized almost completely. Which I did with as much care as possible by measuring and comparing the size to shrine and pitstop, timing routes to match those as closely as possible to accommodate peoples concerns about sizing.

I put a lot of care into designing this and will continue with your feedback bla bla bla, you know. Now onto the part you care about, The pictures!

Preplanning:

The draw up

null_zps30618df1.jpg

The halo 4 concept

141109-1436-18_zps82b9b8cb.jpg

141109-1446-06_zps5fdfdc1a.jpg

141109-1439-53_zpsfcbb39fd.jpg

141109-1439-06_zps2f6ee776.jpg

141109-1436-07_zps79bacf67.jpg

141109-1445-12_zps5e7319ed.jpg

141109-1438-32_zpsae45ba1d.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

The h2a version

Pretty close to the original design as far as layout aside from some parts that were opened up or squashed.

2_zpse8046e32.png

4_zpsaa73b9c9.png

3_zps22cbfe11.png

1_zps0f3d94c6.png

6_zpsa033989c.png

5_zpsb4dbf897.png

10_zps46e394e5.png

11_zpse973c640.png

7_zps1887e4a8.png

12_zps4737d32e.png

8_zps4e4f1f5e.png

14_zps1173f92b.png

15_zpsc1e04c9e.png

9_zps2f4c20af.png

13_zps1f4e689b.png

Special thanks to Civi for helping me finish the forging and continuous help with updating the map, I would've never finished it if it wasn't for you. Also thanks to SecretSnitzel and papercraft for the biggest constructive critism that kept me at it and motivated to make the changes I needed to make. As well as everyone else who has tested it and gave me the concerns!!

To anyone who wants to download, add me (whos Blaze) on xbox and look in your leaderboards on any level of h2a legendary solo! Thanks!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't you say that the map was unplayable because of framerate?

Edit: Didn't notice you made it on different canvas tell me how it plays.

The h2a version

Pretty close to the original design as far as layout aside from some parts that were opened up or squashed.

2_zpse8046e32.png

4_zpsaa73b9c9.png

3_zps22cbfe11.png

1_zps0f3d94c6.png

6_zpsa033989c.png

5_zpsb4dbf897.png

10_zps46e394e5.png

11_zpse973c640.png

7_zps1887e4a8.png

12_zps4737d32e.png

8_zps4e4f1f5e.png

14_zps1173f92b.png

15_zpsc1e04c9e.png

9_zps2f4c20af.png

13_zps1f4e689b.png

Special thanks to Civi for helping me finish the forging and continuous help with updating the map, I would've never finished it if it wasn't for you. Also thanks to SecretSnitzel and papercraft for the biggest constructive critism that kept me at it and motivated to make the changes I needed to make. As well as everyone else who has tested it and gave me the concerns!!

To anyone who wants to download, add me (whos Blaze) on xbox and look in your leaderboards on any level of h2a legendary solo! Thanks!

Send me invite, i have some feedback for you... Nice map

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Squeak It was. I was disappointed. I didn't remake it on a different canvas but civi and I recreated a huge bit of it, revised, resized, simplified and made it work out.

@@SaLoT, I replied to your post on the other forum.

@SMilo, not sure if that's a compliment or just short of one. Haha. Thanks for checking it out regardless!

@@PrimeTime Thanks. It's been a very long planning process but it's been worth it. I've tested a bunch already and I'm pretty saticfied with about every aspect of it after the major changes it has gone through. I'll definitely add you. Even though all of the main issues have been addressed I will be continuing to update it decently regularly. Thank you again. I'm on vacation at the moment though so if you end up getting the chance to add me, send me a message letting me know it's you so that I can make sure I remember to add you!

@Mr green, I agree. He prefers to give feedback in person but it was not allowing him and I in a match together at all. On the other hand, how do you feel about the map. I know it's just a spin on a 2 base but I went out of my way to use the old formula in a new way ad throw my own spin on things. Still opinions are appreciated. :)

Is he shy?

I think your maps are the best looking. I cannot comment any further than that because I don't have MCC. (Even if I had it I wouldn't find forging fun any longer. Forge pales in comparison to my new hobby.) But you definitely have artistic talent, that isn't something you need to ever concern yourself with.

I have no idea. Haha

Thanks man. Message me about your other hobby, i wouldnt mind hearing about it.

Heres a 3v3 gamplay on Dispite. v4

V5 coming soon!

• Upvote (+1) 1