Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

Twitch evaders competing at AGL8

The clan rolls so deep though. How are you going to pick a to4?

First to log onto their Ninjafan account wins?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The clan rolls so deep though. How are you going to pick a to4?

First to log onto their Ninjafan account wins?

Lol I dont watch ninja's stream. Half of the evaders hate ninjas stream. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Frosty Evades I always run into you playing customs.  ;) Best of luck at AGL.

Thanks bro!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm hoping to get Kalvin to coach when warriors isn't playing because he evades  :kappa:  and maybe even  :unclesudd:  as our motivator 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hope the biggest evades d-riders show up and get trounced on. nothing personal it's just so incredibly annoying watching any organized halo and seeing all the evades kids try and back pack off eachother, and see the newcomers try so hard to come up with a funny name to get acceptance from all of you. I love halo movements but this one is just flat out annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I hope the biggest evades d-riders show up and get trounced on. nothing personal it's just so incredibly annoying watching any organized halo and seeing all the evades kids try and back pack off eachother, and see the newcomers try so hard to come up with a funny name to get acceptance from all of you. I love halo movements but this one is just flat out annoying.

Reminds me of the PS4 circlejerk

• Upvote (+1) 3

The new guys are pretty annoying though. Just something we started a while ago between a few friends and everyone and their brother wanted to evade. I understand why you feel so strongly against us  :kappa:  sorry for double post

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please forgive me for my ignorance, but what's evades?

I second this, started seeing people putting evades after thier name in the ninja twitch chat, than at the AGL twitch chat. nooo idea what's that on about

I second this, started seeing people putting evades after thier name in the ninja twitch chat, than at the AGL twitch chat. nooo idea what's that on about

Just a fun little thing some people do on twitch. Nothing big or anything just people that have the same name

• Upvote (+1) 1