Sign in to follow this  
TheNewFNShow

H2A Pit Remake

Here's a remake of The Pit from Halo 3 I've been working on. This is an exact remake all the sight lines are the same all the jumps are the way they were in Halo 3. I used the spawns from Halo Reach MLG V7 settings. I set up Slayer, CTF, Assault and Oddball. If anyone wants to help me out with testing it, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The layout of the map looks very accurate. So good job on that. However, your scaling looks really off. Regardless, keep up the forging!

As for the lifts. Just use a forerunner lift and your problem should be solved. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not trying to highjack any thread. I just registered on this page and have no idea how to create an own thread. I now know it and take my post out of here. Thanks for the help

I'm not trying to highjack any thread. I just registered on this page and have no idea how to create an own thread. It seems to me that you have to pay at least 5$ to have a valid membership to create threats or am I wrong?

No you don't have to pay to create threads. I'm on mobile so not sure where 'create new thread' is located. But I'm guessing somewhere either top left or right in this forum.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It looks but I did notice that in the sword room it's missing the jump where you can stand and look through the window. I'll be giving this a download for sure

Awesome job, only things I seen was the little ledge to where you can look through windows in sword room, and the lift was a little high.  Great job, cant wait to play it.

I would highly recommend widening the space around nearly every part of the map (except for runway and the specific room holding sword, maybe elsewhere too). You may be slow in H2A, but some strafing room would be nice.