Sign in to follow this  
Lukr4sh

Redux (simplex & midship inspired)

Hi,

This is my map for H2A, inspired to Simplex & Midship.

http://youtu.be/7gwtNN4PWrI

GEOMETRIC DESCRIPTION:
Elliptic Arena, Symmetric.
Dimension: 33 x 35,5 mt
Ideal for: 4vs4

WEAPONS:
Overshield (x1)  90s
Energy Sword (x1) 60s
Shotgun (x1) 60s
Covenant Carabine (x1) 45s
Battel Rifle (x6) 45s
SMG (x4) 45s
Plasma Pistol (x2) 45s
Plasma Rifle (x2) 45s
Frag Grenades (x4) 30s
Plasma grenades (x2) 30s

DYNAMIC ELEMENTS:
Door Shield (x8)
Switchers On (x2)
Timer Off: 60s
Push the buttons to active the shields around the mid structure. They turns off after 60s.

GAME MODE:
Team Slayer
Team CTF5 Multiflag
Team Crazy King
Team Assault Multibomb
Team Oddball
Rumble Pit

I hope u like it ;)

Download from GT: Lukr4sh

• Upvote (+1) 2

Testing dynamic elements is fine. But shields that last for 60 seconds that cover OS and shotty spawn with sword and shotty on the map will be camping for sure. Just take a minute and think about it. There is no way you can play slayer on this map without that one kid sitting top mid with sword waiting behind that fancy shield.

Testing dynamic elements is fine. But shields that last for 60 seconds that cover OS and shotty spawn with sword and shotty on the map will be camping for sure. Just take a minute and think about it. There is no way you can play slayer on this map without that one kid sitting top mid with sword waiting behind that fancy shield.

Hi, thank you for the feedback.

Camping Sword is possible, how as many maps in halo..but is not so simple how you can believe. if you are in gold and you take the sword, the shields can be activated only by a team mate in red or blue base.. not from gold or green. it requires teamwork.

The other team must be alert: if shields are on, and enemies has got the sword, they must not enter in top mid.. shotgun in bottom mid can be useful..

This is how i think, but each map with dynamic element has also a no-dynamic version..(lockdown, shrine ecc have also an anniversary version). I could made this also for Redux, if people likes it.

The swastika though.

It was not wonted.. but those elements were used for having four holes in the top mid corners.. to escape from top to bottom..