Black Picture

MCC, HALO 5, COMMUNITY OH MY!!!!

Hey! I'm 59 banned from waypoint and have never ever brown nose in my life!

I'm pretty upset that I spent over  $700.00 (x box one - new TV to be able to play (that didn't need it) - adaptors - cables etc.) when I wasn't planning on buying it at all, not even for halo 5, for what I can see Halo 5 will be a POS.  Hardly can wait to read all the drama posts coming to this site which are more entertaining that playing halo.

Any halo game with ads  and sprint is not halo at all.

Reach, 4 and 5 are the illegitimate Master Chief children. Those three are Halo Bastards! that is what I call them.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Quin needs to leave Halo. He refuses to believe sprint is the only reason halo died. He is right. However, it is about 90% of the reason Halo died AND IS CURRENTLY DEAD.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Worry about yourself bud

All this guy did was tounge 343s asshole

"It's hard making games"

Get that shit outta here

99.9% sure this guy is a Microsoft employee

Lol this guy! No, however I wished! If you have read all of my post. Huge disconnect from what I'm trying to get across.....

I honestly can't comprehend how anyone could possibly defend 343 or Microsoft with this game. This is a product that made huge promises. Not only did it not deliver those promises, but it is also the worst, most unstable game I've ever played (and I've beta tested PC and Xbox games for years). We, all of us, were genuinely ripped off by people that are feigning ignorance. They pretend they didn't know what state Halo MCC launched in. But they worked with this game for over a year. They showed it off at many events. Funnily enough, they even brought a dev build version to the Halo tournament that was on 9th November (according to Ghandi on YouTube).

We've all basically been played for fools. Nobody could ever, EVER plead ignorance when they release a product as broken as this. It is either sheer incompetence - in which case 343 should be dismantled and a new studio should be formed - or 343 pushed this shitheap out with a smile on their faces, knowing what we would all experience.

Sorry guys, I just can't forgive 343 or Microsoft for this. The common defense is "oh, well you couldn't do any better", or "you don't understand how difficult it is to pull this off". Well that's true. But if I was this fucking incompetent in my place of work, I would have been fired on the spot. There's no defense when it's their job to deliver the product they advertised. Stop defending a company that has made so much money and exploited so many millions of loyal fans for a quick buck. It makes me sick.

Halo fans are some of the best, most loyal fans around. We've enjoyed the highs, and we've hung in there for the lows. But I can't in good conscience defend this franchise when it is in such disarray.

And for all those who bang on about how good the four games unified on to one disk is... Well, I could've bought a 360 for $70 on Ebay and each of the games for $5, and they would've worked a darn sight better than the shit we were charged for (including the embarassingly underpowred and slow Xbox One).

• Upvote (+1) 5

Halo was back, for 1 day

Nov 10th

We're all sitting at home in agony on launch night and all the studio heads and head devs were at halo fest having a party

That's when I realized they don't get it, they just flat out don't

They exist in their own little ivory tower

• Upvote (+1) 8

Halo was back, for 1 day

Nov 10th

We're all sitting at home in agony on launch night and all the studio heads and head devs were at halo fest having a party

That's when I realized they don't get it, they just flat out don't

They exist in their own little ivory tower

You summed up my musings in a couple of beautifully coherent sentences. Well done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now as someone who didn't buy the XB1 or MCC here I have to ask OP.

How can you possibly defend this?

Is there an ounce of logic that popped up in your head when you wrote this?

You are defending a company who sold a game that wasn't even in Alpha stage,

We are here 1 month later and the game still doesn't even work as promised, and even if it did all the games have gamebracking issues which would ruin MCC.

H1 is a shitty PC port with terrible netcode

H2 again another port from Vista(so there is another lie from 343i "exactly as it launched 10 years ago" yeah right") with a garbage netcode

H3 you can't even walk in straight lines.

H4 isn't even Post patch weapon tuning.

H2a spikes and takes up a shit ton of bandwith.

Honestly this is just a cover of the main problems of these games.

People have a right be upset this game is pathetic and I'm very happy I was skeptical of 343i can decided not to throw away money to these selfish greedy assholes.I mean OP seriously I didn't even buy the game and console and you pissed me off..how do people like find the strength to encourage and support these corrupt developers.They give other companies the task of polishing up the other games then don't even bother going over it and checking for bugs etc, that just shows ignorance.

I guess all those poor college students who shelled out a fortune to relieve all the games in one game should just get over it huh? And the guys and gals who took unpaid time of work or invited friends for a week/end of Halo should just be happy they got see each other?

Oh and to Quinn who has been reading the thread what kind of compensation are you guys and MS handing out? I mean considering Ubisoft gave out a pretty generous reward of a list of free games and DLC and their game is nowhere near as broken as MCC? I'm guessing maybe 5$ of the next DLC pack and maybe a few weapon skins for Halo 5(Which is inevitably going to fail and die of low population that's if your guys at 343i even learned how to launch a functioning game on release).

Probably shouldn't even expect that since you guys are still advertising Halo MCC like its a fully functioning game.

Good job on finally destroying halo guys!.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am just glad their is a forum that realizes complaining about Halo is a much better experience now than playing Halo. #NoBansForDevBash

:beyond:   :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thanks! Me as well. It seems like the team slayer playlist has turned into the halo ce playlist Lol. But a true halo ce playlist would be great.

well, a lot of people obviously wanna play CE in matchmaking cause I straight up ignore voting half the time and it usually gets voted anyway. That said, it shouldn't be a guessing game.

For the some kf people that are complaining, I can tell you just skimmed through my post or you are guys are perceiving what you want to hear. For the hundreth time I'm upset with the team that worked on mmc multiplayer.. I'm upset with this game.. How many times do I need to post this??? Should I post it to every 2 hours? Why even bother to post without reading the full thing? Why am I defending this game?? Why am I defending 343???? So with being upset the right answer is to just let it die???? Is that what everyone wants???

Disassemble this 343?? Halo 4 was random gameplay at launch. MCC was a remake with the original 4 games. 1 game a crowed didn't like and 1 huge mess ups. So disassemble 343?? So let me tell you a story. I was at my friend's shop over looking a motor. At the same time they were finishing up on a full race built motor. One of the employee fired up the motor and it seized..... He forgot to put the break in oil in the motor. A full built motor done. For sure thought he was toast so I left before the blood bath started. I came back 2 week later and the kid was still there! Went to my friend and ask why in the world is this kid still here working. He said, "do you think he will do that same mistake?? plus do you think I want another mistake from some new kid again?" Looks guys I get it if it keep happening over and over. To some halo 4 isn't bad. Some would think its horrible. But being broken???? No. MCC is their first broken game sadley. The 343 team that worked on this learn from your mistake and get this game solid! Learn from your mistake and improve on yourself!!! I COULD CARE LESS IF I GET CALLED A KISS ASS!!! I want halo to be back on TOP!!! and calling them trash will not get the game back on top! The negative from the community will be the fall of halo.

And to who ever said about the update for halo 4 do you even know how the turbo update worked on halo 4?

You can buy halo 3 and 4 on 360. But you can't play halo ce or halo 2 on live. Halo ce has a poor net code? Duh. you act like their is a better choice? You act like their is a fall back plan Its at least something! They told us it was both PC games before it was released. I don't know about you and the last few days halo ce/ h2 has been treating my friends and I well.

And stop defending this title?? Like I said its a huge let down before you forget again. I'm defending cause I don't want to give up to return to nothing.....

Like I said 343 has mutliple teams. From the last vidoc it sounds Quinn and his boys are only working on halo 5.

Sorry. But some of the post bother me cause they are aimless. And I replied to those aimless posts

For the some kf people that are complaining, I can tell you just skimmed through my post or you are guys are perceiving what you want to hear. For the hundreth time I'm upset with the team that worked on mmc multiplayer.. I'm upset with this game.. How many times do I need to post this??? Should I post it to every 2 hours? Why even bother to post without reading the full thing? Why am I defending this game?? Why am I defending 343???? So with being upset the right answer is to just let it die???? Is that what everyone wants???

Disassemble this 343?? Halo 4 was random gameplay at launch. MCC was a remake with the original 4 games. 1 game a crowed didn't like and 1 huge mess ups. So disassemble 343?? So let me tell you a story. I was at my friend's shop over looking a motor. At the same time they were finishing up on a full race built motor. One of the employee fired up the motor and it seized..... He forgot to put the break in oil in the motor. A full built motor done. For sure thought he was toast so I left before the blood bath started. I came back 2 week later and the kid was still there! Went to my friend and ask why in the world is this kid still here working. He said, "do you think he will do that same mistake?? plus do you think I want another mistake from some new kid again?" Looks guys I get it if it keep happening over and over. To some halo 4 isn't bad. Some would think its horrible. But being broken???? No. MCC is their first broken game sadley. The 343 team that worked on this learn from your mistake and get this game solid! Learn from your mistake and improve on yourself!!! I COULD CARE LESS IF I GET CALLED A KISS ASS!!! I want halo to be back on TOP!!! and calling them trash will not get the game back on top! The negative from the community will be the fall of halo.

And to who ever said about the update for halo 4 do you even know how the turbo update worked on halo 4?

You can buy halo 3 and 4 on 360. But you can't play halo ce or halo 2 on live. Halo ce has a poor net code? Duh. you act like their is a better choice? You act like their is a fall back plan Its at least something! They told us it was both PC games before it was released. I don't know about you and the last few days halo ce/ h2 has been treating my friends and I well.

And stop defending this title?? Like I said its a huge let down before you forget again. I'm defending cause I don't want to give up to return to nothing.....

Like I said 343 has mutliple teams. From the last vidoc it sounds Quinn and his boys are only working on halo 5.

Sorry. But some of the post bother me cause they are aimless. And I replied to those aimless posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkodTydUR0E

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I got a coffee this morning. It had a giant shit in it, but at least it was a coffee. 

You might be able to forgive mistake after mistake and be walked all over because a game says "Halo" on the front. I'll wait until they can prove they actually can do something without completely failing on some front. 

In regards to Flameswords video in which he states, along the lines of "Halo 1-3 were simple, it was a trilogy, the gaming world is evolving and we have to evolve the game".

I completely disagree.

Halo clearly got it right with 1-3. And clearly got it wrong with Reach and 4.So what was the difference? 

The introduction of abilites, Sprint, Perks, Custom loadouts, Ordance Drops, Spawn system and bad map designs.

Flamesword seems to think because the game world is evolving we have to evolve.Wrong. Halo become popular because it was different. So why are we trying to hop on the bandwagon and introduce these elements which is making our game similar to all the others?

Keep developing the story mode, add new Villians etc. Design new maps that are completely different to what we have seen before. these new Villians will mean the maps can be visually completely different because it could be based some where else rather than the usually old stuff. These new Villians can introduce new weapons. Add loads of Customisation, amour, logo's, backrounds ect. This will give people stuff to do and work towards. 

We need the skill gap in halo. Skill jumps, little auto aim, map control, Power weapons on maps, ranking system.

I think Flame is right when he says clamber takes the skill jumps out. I understand there is not much we can do with halo 5 now, there is no point saying take sprint out as its all ready a key component in the game. But things like clamber, sliding, tackle, ground and pound they are truly unnecessary. I can deal with sprint and thruster but I think these other ones wouldnt be missed if they just left them out.

Ultimately I dont think we have to be sheep. We dont have to follow the crowd when we have had success in standing out.

Can a mod lock this damn thread? The flaming is getting out of hand. This isnt what this community is presented to be. Least I hope not. TeamBeyond was formed from THC, We're not Waypoint. Let's not become as negative as they are.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can a mod lock this damn thread? The flaming is getting out of hand. This isnt what this community is presented to be. Least I hope not. TeamBeyond was formed from THC, We're not Waypoint. Let's not become as negative as they are.

I rather not. I would like to voice my opinions that are not the same of the band wagon. 

Black picture is 100% a Microsoft puppet

Please dude, it's obvious now

Puppet? nope. Supporter? 100%

Halo clearly got it right with 1-3. And clearly got it wrong with Reach and 4.So what was the difference? 

The introduction of abilites, Sprint, Perks, Custom loadouts, Ordance Drops, Spawn system and bad map designs.

I feel the reach beta (minus armor lock) was 10 times a better game then the final. (i know that cause i still have playable beta) like i said i wasnt a fan of halo 4 release but did like the turbo update without ordance drops and custom loadouts. 

We need the skill gap in halo. Skill jumps, little auto aim, map control, Power weapons on maps, ranking system.

I think Flame is right when he says clamber takes the skill jumps out. I understand there is not much we can do with halo 5 now, there is no point saying take sprint out as its all ready a key component in the game. But things like clamber, sliding, tackle, ground and pound they are truly unnecessary. I can deal with sprint and thruster but I think these other ones wouldnt be missed if they just left them out.

Sounds alot like the halo 5 beta. Yeah i know what you mean about the skill jump. but i feel like the skill jump that we know of "today" will clearly not exist in halo 5. but i feel like a new skill jump will exist in H5.

This whole post is talking to me like im a 7 year old who cant form opinions. Negged it the first time, negged the 2nd, and will neg it again if it gets reposted on here, reddit, waypoint.

To some halo 4 isn't bad. Some would think its horrible. But being broken???? No. MCC is their first broken game sadley.

Halo 4 was definitely broken by design at launch. It didn't "feel like Halo", let alone an arena shooter. Forget the word competitive. So much was wrong with it.

MCC was hardly a game.

I'd argue that this isn't their first screw up.

In regards to Flameswords video in which he states, along the lines of "Halo 1-3 were simple, it was a trilogy, the gaming world is evolving and we have to evolve the game".

Thats bullshit. Counter Strike has kept its numbers for years, being a multiplayer only game. In fact being a multiplayer only game is what keeps the DEVs in track, if the game is bad nobody would play it. CSGO had a rough start but now its pulling in BIG numbers and growing even more. 

Counter Strike hasn't changed much over time and its doing fine.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thats bullshit. Counter Strike has kept its numbers for years, being a multiplayer only game. In fact being a multiplayer only game is what keeps the DEVs in track, if the game is bad nobody would play it. CSGO had a rough start but now its pulling in BIG numbers and growing even more. 

I know right. Thats why I want halo to go back to the roots.

Yeah, but CS and Valve are not owned by M$ which relies on 343i and Halo to sell Xbox's. 

You think M$ execs care that sprint and ADS doesn't belong in Halo? Fuck no, if it sells their console better they could care less.