HaloNut252

Taking forever to get a match in H3 on my 360

Play H3 on MCC with no problems. Uneven teams every once in awhile and no separate playlists but I get good connection and good luck with h3 on MCC. I don't feel like many people would play h3 on xbox 360 after MCC's release. 

Play H3 on MCC with no problems. Uneven teams every once in awhile and no separate playlists but I get good connection and good luck with h3 on MCC. I don't feel like many people would play h3 on xbox 360 after MCC's release.

So are most of the people having problems just in H2C?

Halo 3 was long ruined thanks to modders, there's not even a point in searching Matchmaking.

People can mod their XP, mod for wins, mod to fuck with the settings, it's less trouble to get people together for customs.

Safe to assume most people left bought an Xb1 and got screwed over like the rest.

Halo 3 was long ruined thanks to modders, there's not even a point in searching Matchmaking.

People can mod their XP, mod for wins, mod to fuck with the settings, it's less trouble to get people together for customs.

Safe to assume most people left bought an Xb1 and got screwed over like the rest.

So I shouldn't bother gettin an XB1 yet?

MCC H3 is a disaster being that movement and aiming is all wrong. I need them to fix it

The movement and aiming are different due to the upgrade to 60fps and 1080p resolution. The biggest and most glaring problem has to be the audio..... I don't understand why it is so messed up. If I am top middle on Guardian and am looking towards gold and someone lifts to snipe, it sounds like they are lifting to Camo. It blows my mind at how you can screw the audio up so much xD 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I shouldn't bother gettin an XB1 yet?

No. Not unless you want to desperately give the Halo 5 beta a shot. I'd recommend waiting either way. Stay active on here, if there's a patch that does something great for MCC you'll know for sure.

By the time it happens there might be better Xbox One deals. Maybe even closer to / after Christmas.

No. Not unless you want to desperately give the Halo 5 beta a shot. I'd recommend waiting either way. Stay active on here, if there's a patch that does something great for MCC you'll know for sure.

By the time it happens there might be better Xbox One deals. Maybe even closer to / after Christmas.

Yeah good point

Yeah good point

I know it's tempting to get an Xbox One for Halo and say fuck it and just put up with it, but the experience right now it's just so frustrating, and trust me, as much as I'd want to give it a shot anyway because Halo means this much to me, it's near pointless right now.

I've been playing Halo 3 with modders and DDOSers for the past few years until MCC came out and I'm used to dealing with bullshit but this is straight up a $400-500 bucks beta test and no one knows when it'll end.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The movement and aiming are different due to the upgrade to 60fps and 1080p resolution. The biggest and most glaring problem has to be the audio..... I don't understand why it is so messed up. If I am top middle on Guardian and am looking towards gold and someone lifts to snipe, it sounds like they are lifting to Camo. It blows my mind at how you can screw the audio up so much xD

Has this been confirmed? Cause I feel like people are just assuming this and the issue is that the port is messed up.

Has this been confirmed? Cause I feel like people are just assuming this and the issue is that the port is messed up.

I thought it was confirmed but I could be wrong by all means. I have not had a problem with aiming at all and I feel like it is actually better on MCC then on 360. That is my personal opinion though

It feels really different to me. H1/H2C feel pretty much the same as I remember, but Halo 3 movement/aiming feels all sorts of messed up.

I know it's tempting to get an Xbox One for Halo and say fuck it and just put up with it, but the experience right now it's just so frustrating, and trust me, as much as I'd want to give it a shot anyway because Halo means this much to me, it's near pointless right now.

I've been playing Halo 3 with modders and DDOSers for the past few years until MCC came out and I'm used to dealing with bullshit but this is straight up a $400-500 bucks beta test and no one knows when it'll end.

Lone Wolves is pretty fun these days.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

WTF does lowkey mean??????

1) Secretly or discretely

2) Slightly or kinda

"He's moving to Chicago in three weeks but the semester isn't over for another seven weeks. He's lowkey dropping out."

"I didn't think I would be but I'm lowkey sad that my roommate is moving out."

Halo 3 feels all kinds of wrong. Feels like I need to turn my sensitivity down. The rest feel great.

Every now and then it feels like I've had a stroke and my aim goes all wonky and flails around for a few seconds when shooting at someone even though I'm doing nothing different, but hey maybe that's just me... Maybe I did have a stroke?