Crousader

MAJOR Halo: MCC Rank Exploit! How to get a 50 without even playing!

He posted it to get credit?  Fuck that.  Good for him for posting it.  The more people that do it, the faster it will get fixed.  Seriously, the game is so broken, who gives a shit if you run into some losers quitting to rank up in a game where your rank is going to get reset anyways.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dude seriously, it would not get 343's attention unless it got popular.

I agree, it will get overused, but it's the only way 343 will notice. This exploit will spread like a virus within the next days. But its better to be known now, rathen than when the game is fixed. Hope everybody agrees 

LOL.  343 still wouldn't notice.  None of them noticed the release date fast approaching so they forgot to finish the game.

8000th :kappa:

Unless you were secretly going for the 1th joke

:frank:

You posted it to get credit for it. If you really just wanted to alert 343i, you would have made the Youtube video private and only shared it with Bravo and other 343i insiders.

Maybe it's better that we know about it though, so we won't be freaking out when we see all these 50s cropping up.

He posted it to make it gain more attention and hopefully get fixed faster. 

Who gives a shit if he did it for credit - it needs to get fixed.

You posted it to get credit for it. If you really just wanted to alert 343i, you would have made the Youtube video private and only shared it with Bravo and other 343i insiders.

Maybe it's better that we know about it though, so we won't be freaking out when we see all these 50s cropping up.

Sigh, do you understand how the internet works ? By posting it public, more people will become aware of this and therefore it will reach 343i people faster and with more urgency because this glitch is downright ridiculous and the amount of people(if there is any population left) that can be doing this can grow and grow forcing them to make a fix ASAP. Exposure will make this boom more and more, sharing it (only)with them might just go down through the cracks and possibly get (if its get fixed) at a much later date.

So... maybe I am just unlucky?

But there really is no point in even playing the playlist now. I will wait 10-15 minutes for a stupid game, only to have 1-3 people quit out of every match.

Cool bro - you got a 50 without even playing the game

asian-kid-sunglasses.gif

343 you SUCKKKK

I'm sorry but "Most Major"?  :|

As for the exploit, it never ceases to amaze me that people would not only look for and find this, but that they would actually do it.  Pathetic.

I'm sorry but "Most Major"?  :|

As for the exploit, it never ceases to amaze me that people would not only look for and find this, but that they would actually do it.  Pathetic.

The person who found this instantly asked 343 to look at the video and patch it. Not really pathetic, just raising awareness of a major glitch in the game that needs fixing. The person could have kept it to themselves and boosted his rank up with ease once all the issues had been fixed and ranks had been reset.

This guy named "Emperor" did the back out trick or whatever you want to name it to me yesterday. Looked him up on Waypoint, would you look at that He's a 50 lol.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/service-records/players/emperor

This is hilarious. Like why do this?

In whats not the shock of the century, this kid cheated in H3 all the time.

http://halo.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1909084967&player=Emperor

http://halo.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1909081482&player=Emperor

http://halo.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1909076793&player=Emperor

Full game history.

http://halo.bungie.net/stats/playerstatshalo3.aspx?player=Emperor&ctl00_mainContent_bnetpgl_recentgamesChangePage=1

Pages and pages of cheating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess it is better that more people know about it. I'm certainly glad I know about it. I guess I should be a little less cynical.  :moa:

Tommy Kost got his 50 by doing this last night. I got in to his stream late, and was wondering why the hell he had 1,500 viewers when he's usually around 40 or 50. Chat was going nuts calling him a cheater and shitlord, and he just had the camera zoomed in on his 50 logo next to his name bragging about how he's the best Halo player ever. It was actually pretty funny.

Tommy Kost got his 50 by doing this last night. I got in to his stream late, and was wondering why the hell he had 1,500 viewers when he's usually around 40 or 50. Chat was going nuts calling him a cheater and shitlord, and he just had the camera zoomed in on his 50 logo next to his name bragging about how he's the best Halo player ever. It was actually pretty funny.

I love Kost, he is pretty real with his opinions on Halo.  I am glad he streamed that shit, more people need to stream this so it gets fixed.  Hmm I wonder if I stream it if I can get banned since it's a game glitch.  Twitch can be kinda quick with the ban button with no real reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love Kost, he is pretty real with his opinions on Halo.  I am glad he streamed that shit, more people need to stream this so it gets fixed.  Hmm I wonder if I stream it if I can get banned since it's a game glitch.  Twitch can be kinda quick with the ban button with no real reason.

Ehh, might not be worth streaming at this point. I'm sure 343i is aware by now.