Crousader

MAJOR Halo: MCC Rank Exploit! How to get a 50 without even playing!

343 must be really grateful that we're all beta testing MCC for them. I wonder when we'll get our pay checks.  :rolleyes:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, I would have sent him an email in private. If I didn't get a response (and I always have), then I would have publicized it. Well, that is me, the OP came across wrong to me I guess.

But for what it is worth, this is so critical it is pointless to try to leverage it anyways.

BTW, @@Crousader, like your pic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well.... leave it up to 343 to ruin yet another major selling point that they promised to all of us. 

Honestly, at this point it is just plain comical. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well, I would have sent him an email in private. If I didn't get a response (and I always have), then I would have publicized it. Well, that is me, the OP came across wrong to me I guess.

But for what it is worth, this is so critical it is pointless to try to leverage it anyways.

BTW, @@Crousader, like your pic.

Honestly, at this point it is just plain comical. 

The bear in your avatar is like us and that bicycle is 343's product. It's increasingly ridiculous as time goes on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The bear in your avatar is like us and that bicycle is 343's product. It's increasingly ridiculous as time goes on.

on that topic. why is he called bearinthewoods when he is bearonatrike?

Someone should tweet this to Bravo or DM him maybe to avoid showing the whole world how to do this glitch

Probably someone well known in the community so it is definitely looked at @@Saucey @@Moa @@CyReN

Me and @@Saucey tweeted it to him as soon as the topic popped up. If anything, you should all be tweeting it to him until we get a response.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone actually think the ranking system works anyway? I've been reset dozens of times, and as a level 3 - with a couple of other level 1-6 players - we consistently matched players that were level 18+.

This game is beyond a joke. It's going to take months to get it up to the standard that it should've been on 11th November.

Josh Menke is the Goat of designing Ranked MM systems.... what have they done to him!

He is designing H5's ranking system. He'a got nothing to do with this one and it's a bug so technically not the designers fault either way.

@@Sam just pointed this out, but our 8000st topic was the biggest flaw in the MCC ranking system. Fitting.

8000th :kappa:

Unless you were secretly going for the 1th joke

• Upvote (+1) 1

You posted it to get credit for it. If you really just wanted to alert 343i, you would have made the Youtube video private and only shared it with Bravo and other 343i insiders.

Maybe it's better that we know about it though, so we won't be freaking out when we see all these 50s cropping up.