Crousader

MAJOR Halo: MCC Rank Exploit! How to get a 50 without even playing!

No, the people will be doing this by themselves. And the purpose of this video was to make sure that 343 sees it so that it's fixed.

Bro you might want to invest in a sarcasm detector

• Upvote (+1) 8

@@Sam just pointed this out, but our 8000st topic was the biggest flaw in the MCC ranking system. Fitting.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Does this require you to be host? Are only the first-submitted game results accepted (entire red team gets a victory after 5 seconds), or does each player report separate game results (and conflicting results are accepted)? Even forcing all games to dedicated servers won't fix this if individual client results are blindly trusted.

Does this require you to be host? Are only the first-submitted game results accepted (entire red team gets a victory after 5 seconds), or does each player report separate game results (and conflicting results are accepted)?

Each player reports seperate game results, and the conflicting results are accepted.

Meaning, all 8 (or even 11 in MCC's case) players can get a win and rank up.

edit: You don't have to be host.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good find, glad you're sharing this without sitting on it for two months, waiting until the time it perfect for you to use and abuse it.

edit: 10 points if you get the reference.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good find, glad you're sharing this without sitting on it for two months, waiting until the time it perfect for you to use and abuse it.

I want it to be fixed when the game is playable, and I don't like people abusing in, thus sharing it :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

So why did you post this here if you didn't want us to use this?

(When I created a video for 343 only I sent the private link to bravo in an email.)

Dude can probably speak for himself but the amount of stuff I've tweeted to various 343 employees that has flat out been ignored is hilariously high. 

I'm convinced there is still an exploit in Halo 4's Ragnarok that I reported in 2013 that still isn't fixed. The best way to draw attention to it is if it goes global either by this video, or people exploiting it. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

So why did you post this here if you didn't want us to use this?

(When I created a video for 343 only I sent the private link to bravo in an email.)

Dude seriously, it would not get 343's attention unless it got popular.

I agree, it will get overused, but it's the only way 343 will notice. This exploit will spread like a virus within the next days. But its better to be known now, rathen than when the game is fixed. Hope everybody agrees 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I want it to be fixed when the game is playable, and I don't like people abusing in, thus sharing it :)

All these bugs that keep getting found and the ones that were known from day one and it seems non of them will be getting looked at until mming is functioning even basically, which is still isn't =\.

• Upvote (+1) 2