Sign in to follow this  
TKS_Monoxide

MoNoXiDe & DooRs to2 for St. Louis

Looking for two dedicated, solid, talkative teammates that are going to go to St. Louis with a well practiced and confident team. 

Really looking for a dominant slayer, someone who controls power weapons and is smart with them.

DooRs and I have teamed together at past events, and both have plenty of event experience from H2 and H3 days. 

Events are up for grabs, a prepared team could take any event, and we want to be that team. 

We play every night starting at 6 est. Hit me up to run games. F/A's or To2, preferably with event experience 

Gt: "MoNoXiDe Died" 

@MoNoXiDeDied

Hey Guys,

Player here from Greenwood, Indiana looking to go to St. Louis as well. 

My name is Ethan and I'm 23 years old.  I have been to past events for H3 (Columbus and Dalls).

I am a slayer type player and I am very good with the sniper and i won't donate the rockets to the other team!

My gamertag is AX10S.  That is a one and a zero.

I can pay my own way as I am an electrical engineer.  I have already requested that Friday off and I get the Thursday off from work for New Years. 

I won't be available EVERY night at 6:00 pm however 3 nights a week I should be able to play around 8-10 ish.  I hope this isn't too late.  I won't disappoint.  I can also play weekends in the afternoon/evening. 

If you guys want to try me out hit me up.

I have another teammate that I believe would be a good fit as well.  We can hash that out after we speak.

Look forward to hearing from ya!