Sign in to follow this  
Prim3TiimE

24" 1080p LED Smart HDTV

I am currently looking into buying a 24" 1080p LED Smart HDTV.  I would prefer it to have a vga port and more than one HDMI port.  I will use this to game on occasion but it won't be replacing my gaming monitor so it does not need to be top of the line in that regard, I just need a game mode feature.  I am not finding these anywhere besides these two vizio models below. 

http://www.amazon.com/Vizio-E241I-B1-23-54-Inch-1080p-60Hz/dp/B00JYGCJCS?ie=UTF8&ref_=de_a_smtd&showDetailTechData=1#technical-data

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E241i-A1-24-Inch-1080p-tilted/dp/B00BF9MZ44/ref=sr_1_16?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1417165846&sr=1-16

Has anyone come across a television that offers these features?  If so could you help me out or make any recommendations?  I'd be willing to go up to a 27" max.  Thanks!

I read his entire post and even commented on it, that was for a gaming monitor.  I was interested in a TV, dont be a prick.

I also want to note how he did not mention smart tvs at all which is what I was looking for.  It would help if you read my post before commenting.

I read his entire post and even commented on it, that was for a gaming monitor.  I was interested in a TV, dont be a prick.

I also want to note how he did not mention smart tvs at all which is what I was looking for.  It would help if you read my post before commenting.

Easy there sweet heart.

Your post in the monitor thread had nothing to do with what this thread is about. No need to create another thread if there is already a thread for this type of thing. TV and monitors use the same technology except TV's are slower.

Monitor > TV - especially at 24".

Easy there sweet heart.

Your post in the monitor thread had nothing to do with what this thread is about. No need to create another thread if there is already a thread for this type of thing. TV and monitors use the same technology except TV's are slower.

Monitor > TV - especially at 24".

The fact I posted in the thread should have been enough to let you know I had read it especially considering the contents of my post.  Instead you found it necessary to insinuate that I don't read.

I realize that monitors are better than TV's in regards to gaming but I wanted to own a Smart TV and become accustomed to its functions.  They may use the same tech, but I was looking for something different, I wasn't going to request that in an unrelated forum.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact I posted in the thread should have been enough to let you know I had read it especially considering the contents of my post.  Instead you found it necessary to insinuate that I don't read.

I realize that monitors are better than TV's in regards to gaming but I wanted to own a Smart TV and become accustomed to its functions.  They may use the same tech, but I was looking for something different, I wasn't going to request that in an unrelated forum.

How would I see your post several days apart? It's not like I'm scanning every thread to see where you've posted.

99 out of 100 people that post don't read before they do, and you hardly escape from the exception considering monitors and TV's are the same thing.

How would I see your post several days apart? It's not like I'm scanning every thread to see where you've posted.

99 out of 100 people that post don't read before they do, and you hardly escape from the exception considering monitors and TV's are the same thing.

It was roughly 5 posts down from yours and on the first page.  I'd assume if you wanted to call someone out for ignorance you would take the time to do a little research.   But it appears you fall in that 99 out of a 100 people that don't read before they post so get off your high horse. 

And monitors and televisions are not the same thing, I don't care how you want to compare them they are two different technologies, and looking into a Smart TV is a different subject then looking for a gaming monitor, therefore deserving of a different subject. 

On topic, I went with the E241i-A1 while I could still get the sale.  Mods you can close this topic when you come across it.