Poppetking

Making it right with the Halo fans

Fire Frankie, replace him with cT.

Fire Bonnie Ross, replace her with Lemon.

Fire Kiki Wolfkill, replace her with a three wolf moon T-shirt.

Then I can trust 343.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Delay h5 until 11/2016

Fix MCC to full game status

Reduce Xbox price

Give MCC away for free

All this to jump start the population so fans and new players can enjoy classic halo before 343's version of halo has the light of day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this point i expect "making it up to the fans" is hyperbole.

My guess is they mean it as "we see what we did wrong, it is unacceptable, we will strive to make sure it doesn't happen in the future". And you are expected to trust them while they prove that over time. At this point I don't expect to see any compensation monetary, content, or direction of future Halo games.

If 343i can give me Midship and Beaver Creek in Halo 2 anniversary I will be happy. Oh and a Large pizza. You owe me one 343!

tumblr_m3f34icVaJ1qzsbdto1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

If 343i can give me Midship and Beaver Creek in Halo 2 anniversary I will be happy. Oh and a Large pizza. You owe me one 343!

tumblr_m3f34icVaJ1qzsbdto1_500.gif

I still wonder how many times they had to do that shot in order to get the pizza juuuuuust right. 

EDIT: What if there was a string attached to the pizza?? 

I still wonder how many times they had to do that shot in order to get the pizza juuuuuust right. 

EDIT: What if there was a string attached to the pizza?? 

It only took them one shot

1.give us a patch that replaces the H1 and H2C pc ports with remastered console versions

2.Optional HUD for H1 with the score and time remaining displayed

3. bed time moved from 10pm to 10:30 (please)

4. The heads of microsoft shareholders mounted on spikes for me to urinate on whenever I please

5. save clips in the dvr in 60fps

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does anyone really want to play midship ever again?

Why wouldn't you? I mean seriously. Ignore CE and Middy is the best map Halo has ever had.

Lockout on the other hand.....

Why wouldn't you? I mean seriously. Ignore CE and Middy is the best map Halo has ever had.

Lockout on the other hand.....

IMO, The Pit is the greatest Halo map ever made.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Longest is a pretty solid map for 1v1/2v2, it's pure hell if you're not on watch of everything going on (Okay that's the core experience, but Longest epitomizes that along with Derelict). Especially if your opponent favors grenades.

Delaying Halo 5 would be nuts

I don't wanna attack you but how can you say something like that in THIS context and in THIS climiate we're in.

Gamers, commentators, analysts have all realized by now that releasing a game that's half done has by now become the rule rather than the exception. Halo 4 (disastrous), COD Advanced Warfare, Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, obviously the MCC....more to come.

Why would you ever want to encourage a game developer with a history of releasing half-baked goods to keep doing the same? I bet you Halo 5 will, even WITH the beta, be just as raw as Halo 4. After Halo 4, 343 evidently hasn't learned shit when it comes to releasing a product well-done.

So after everything, I say take your damn time for once, 343, FIGHT against Microsoft's idiotic expectations (who obviously is the real evil behind all this- I don't at all see 343 pushing for unrealistic release dates) and give us something decent.

Haven't had a complete game since Halo 3, really.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone keeps saying they want midship and beaver creek and im fine with that, But you gotta take into consideration thats what most in the competitive community want.

They gotta make up with alot more then us, They gotta make up with the BTB community the campaign community and the casual community. 

So im guessing a longer H5 beta and if they do map remaps we get Midship and Headlong, This way they will be giving something back to the competitive and the casual community map wise atleast. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

I'll just end up bashing myself on forums over why I don't post at Waypoint. 

How  about a consultant, part time ? 

- 1 month of free XBL gold for whoever got MCC at launch
- compensation DLC map (Beaver Creek over Midship)
- another H5 beta next summer for further testing of changes and proper time to finalize the game
- 1000 word blog post to explain WHY sprint is still in H5 

• Upvote (+1) 3