Sign in to follow this  
Greninja

Raid gear

I think the helmet is locked out of normal and only attainble in hard mode but I may be wrong with that. As far as the chest, gauntlets, and boots go you can get those in normal.

Helmet is only from the hard raid. The other 3 pieces (chest, gloves, boots) can be obtained from both difficulties. If, however, you are looking to be level 30, then you can buy Iron Banner gear and level those up. But right now the Iron Banner isn't playable so you missed out on that.

Helmet is only from the hard raid. The other 3 pieces (chest, gloves, boots) can be obtained from both difficulties. If, however, you are looking to be level 30, then you can buy Iron Banner gear and level those up. But right now the Iron Banner isn't playable so you missed out on that.

Also an Exotic Helmet from Xur can be a replacement.  I'm a Mut...  Exotic helmet, Raid chest, Raid Gloves, IB boots.

Also an Exotic Helmet from Xur can be a replacement.  I'm a Mut...  Exotic helmet, Raid chest, Raid Gloves, IB boots.

I'm the exact same way haha. I've done the raid about 20 times or so and have never gotten the boots.

I'm the exact same way haha. I've done the raid about 20 times or so and have never gotten the boots.

yeah...i was just like "fuck this shit" and just bought the iron banner boots.. I'm now recently a 30 :P