Teapot

Halo MCC's "Adopt a Noob" Program

Just wrapped up playing some warlord against lil poison and his squad in a pgl match, went +7 and displayed some great control of the bottom of the map as opposed to top mid or a base, check out the gameplay here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0i0yBcD1zo&feature=youtu.be

AWESOME! Thanks for this. I actually saw this lobby open yesterday off of @@HuStLeR and was hoping to squeeze in. No luck but I managed to get in some games with Hulk Z and some zone 6 guys.

This game is garbage.  I don't want to play it until its actually fixed.  Don't message me wanting to play.  Take me off the Teacher list.  I'll be interested in being involved with this game again when it actually fucking functions correctly.  It's a chore to play right now, and it sucks all the joy out of the game.  I'm sorry.  I want to help, but I won't put myself through this shit.  It simply doesn't deserve to be played.

I took you off. Your videos will probably help more new Halo players than I will teach so I again thank you for creating such great and easy to understand videos. As shitty as Halo CE CAN be, I still enjoy it in a completely different way.. I guess being able to teach players the nuances of such a deep game allows me to ignore just how big of a piece of shit this h1 port is. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but the CE Concepts post says that the way the spawn system works is why 2v2 is the primary competitive mode for CE. I guess I always thought 2v2 was popular because of ease of set up and XBC and was surprised to read that. What about the CE spawn system makes 2v2 the primary mode over 1v1 and 4v4?

• Teacher/Student: Student

Gamertag: Mohog 2

Games to Learn:  Halo 2 Anniversary

Specifics: General BR shot & Map knowledge

Timezone/Location: UK, GMT

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but the CE Concepts post says that the way the spawn system works is why 2v2 is the primary competitive mode for CE. I guess I always thought 2v2 was popular because of ease of set up and XBC and was surprised to read that. What about the CE spawn system makes 2v2 the primary mode over 1v1 and 4v4?

In short, because you can influence your teammates and opponents spawns. See link below for detailed explanation of spawn system.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/forums/t/The-Halo-CE-Player-Spawn-System-Fully-Explained-7843178

This is an amazing site to let you explore the maps and see how the spawns work in real time.

http://halospawns.com/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Student

GT: Supaepik

Game: H2A

Timezone: Cali/pst

Specfics: I have fps knowledge from games like Quake Live, CSGO, and Competitive COD. Just looking for someone to teach me how to play the game in-general (ie, map awareness, postioning, how to play each gametype, spawns etc..) The only prior Halos I have experience in is H2V br ffa and Halo 4.

Student

GT: Supaepik

Game: H2A

Timezone: Cali/pst

Specfics: I have fps knowledge from games like Quake Live, CSGO, and Competitive COD. Just looking for someone to teach me how to play the game in-general (ie, map awareness, postioning, how to play each gametype, spawns etc..) The only prior Halos I have experience in is H2V br ffa and Halo 4.

I'll see about updating this later tonight. I've spent some more time going over the CE spawn system in Microsoft word and am having some people proofread and double check what I wrote. I tend to over-analyze things and definitely am making this more "wordy" than needed, but hopefully that level of depth doesn't leave a lot of unanswered questions. Haven't really even gotten into the specifics of Random spawns, or breakdowns of each maps yet and the spawn system post is at 2,245 words.. I think the first CE post is around that many as well, and I haven't even started to break down map specifics of timing or nade points yet.

Teacher

Ayo Itz Slayer

H2C.

4v4 gameplay, map positions, call outs, individual stuff if you need it.

Las Vegas/ PST.

Just shoot me a message im usually running h2 customs when im online.

Would also like to be a student for H:Ce