Rocker

Murder Miners X Announced

It's really hard for me to get hyped for this.

By the time they ported the first one to PC, it was already dead.

-adventure/exploration/survival/mining/infection mode: Basically the plan with this mode is that you’ll be exploring an infinite, procedurally generated world (maybe with non-procedural “dungeons” hidden here and there), mining for resources and using those resources to build defenses and gain more weapons/vehicles which allow you to explore more of the world and explore it more efficiently, while combating AI and player-controlled zombies/creatures and other miners.

So basically survival multiplayer from Minecraft.  Interesting.

It's really hard for me to get hyped for this.

By the time they ported the first one to PC, it was already dead.

So basically survival multiplayer from Minecraft.  Interesting.

The population definitely declined pretty rapidly and the delayed release didn't help at all but I'm hoping this will bring everyone back. Our small competitive community is still hanging on though! If they released the PC version earlier I'm sure it would have been a lot more successful. If they execute a perfect launch strategy I'm sure they will break records again and hopefully generate, and this time sustain, a substantial player base.

I feel like the success they had with Murder Miners was a one time deal. I can't see that many people wanting to jump back into a MM2.

I wish them luck and I'll probably download/buy the game just to support the fun I had with the first.

I feel like the success they had with Murder Miners was a one time deal. I can't see that many people wanting to jump back into a MM2.

I wish them luck and I'll probably download/buy the game just to support the fun I had with the first.

Its a shame it wasn't more popular, MM was great and one of the best "shooters" on 360.

Only thing that kept me from playing it as much as I wanted to was the population.

Its a shame it wasn't more popular, MM was great and one of the best "shooters" on 360.

Only thing that kept me from playing it as much as I wanted to was the population.

Yeah I absolutely loved it, I played it for a month or two, but when I got back on a yearish later the population was gone completely.

I still play Murder Miners from time to time. I got some homies to buy the game. It's pretty easy to convince them since it's only a buck lol. 

I'm hype for this game. How much will it cost? 

I would have played the PC version a lot more but it had a frame rate cap of 60 otherwise I loved it.

edit: MMX sounds awesome and I love their goals.  Since they're using UE4 they shouldn't have any framerate cap issues.  I'm definitely looking forward to it.  

I wonder when they'll release the first screenshots for it. I'm interested to see how they will change the art style with a (probably) higher budget and better hardware.

Cool. If it's cheap I'll buy it for sure.

Did they ever release in-game ranks for 360? I feel like that was in the works at one point

Unless they did just recently, nope. Sucks because I was looking forward to ranks for a while. The only other problem for me was that I could never find competitive games going on. Too many people just fucking around so I got bored of the game.

Is Murder Miners X still a thing?

I hope it becomes something like Roblox.

Been watching my nephew play that game and it's pretty dope with all the game types/mods they have in that game.

You can go from an obstacle course, to slender man, to a bird flying simulator to a GPS.

Would love to see Murder Miners X become something like that. Halo+Mine craft is genius