Sign in to follow this  
Harville2

To3 looking for 1 for PGL/HCS Online events

Don't really have a set team name, but got a solid team of 3 east coasters looking for a solid 4th for online events. Normally play EST from around 7-midnight during the week, and weekends whenever.

PM me on here or add me on XBL - GT = Harville2

Heya, would love to run some games with you all. GT is Unfluffy Panda, most recent success in halo was getting top 32 at the Halo Global Championship Qualifier that was at RTX 2013, it was tough competition with T2, Snipedown, Strongside, and some other known players. Was told I played like a pro by Goldenboy on camera which felt nice, never was able to get a team going serious back in the day. So yea, hit me up!

Copy pasted from another thread I posted on. 

Hey man, I'd be down to run some games and see if you guys find me a good fit for you. I'm also on the east coast, and am available all the times you guys play and more. You've already got me added, let me know. If not, no hard feelings. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Update - 

So one of my teammates went home for Thanksgiving, he won't be able to get back on until Sunday/Monday so we may just run 3's with a few of you guys and see how it goes. We can get scrims pretty easily, so if you want to try out just hit me up on XBL sometime over the next several days. I will be on playing Dubs with my brother/teammate and if we can get some 3v3's going we can run games with a few of you guys. 

Thanks for the interest!

My teammate and I are gonna host a lobby tonight for any free agents, gonna run 3's or 4's and rotate teams and stuff. So if your interested then hopefully you can be on tonight around 9 PM Eastern!