Sign in to follow this  
Hymae

Halo TV Show: What actors/actresses would you like to see?

I know we are a long way out, but I thought it may be fun to spark up some conversation on possible actors/actresses to be in the upcoming Halo TV Show with executive director Steven Spielberg.

I know we won't see A-List Celebrities taking the role of The Chief like we might of gotten with a Halo Movie, but it's still worth making a wish list.

Here is a list of some of the key roles (This is what Wikipedia has listed as Characters of Halo)

Master Chief: Steve Downes Voice (current voice of MC)

Cortana: Lexa Doig , Olivia Wilde

Avery Johnson: Idris Elba , Samuel L. Jackason , Denzel Washington,

Jacob Keyes: Stephen Lang , Will Pation

Miranda Keyes: Evangeline Lilly ,Sprague Grayden

Catherine Hasely:  Sally Field

Franklin Mendez: Alan Dale , Demian Bichir

Terrence Hood: Ron Perlman (already the voice of character)

Kelly, Spartan-087: Gina Carano

Fred, Spartan-104: Scott Adkins

Naomi, Spartan-010: Gwendoline Christie

---Plug in some TV actors/actresses that you'd like to see fill these roles and feel free to add characters not listed!!!

I will update this with people's suggestions as they come in!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol, I love your pick for Johnson. 

Cliche, but Johnson's attitude automatically makes me think that Samuel L Jackson would be fitting. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol, I love your pick for Johnson. 

Cliche, but Johnson's attitude automatically makes me think that Samuel L Jackson would be fitting. 

I'd love to Samuel L as Johnson lol.  I could see him now with a big cigar saying something like, "These Covenant are some real Mother F*ckers!!!"

Sprague Grayden as Miranda Keys would be alright I think. She was pretty good in Jericho. 

If I had to guess for a Halo TV series, I think they might go with the whole Lasky storyline. Like pick up right were Forward Unto Dawn was at. I think they could keep the same actor to play "young" Lasky. 

Sprague Grayden as Miranda Keys would be alright I think. She was pretty good in Jericho. 

If I had to guess for a Halo TV series, I think they might go with the whole Lasky storyline. Like pick up right were Forward Unto Dawn was at. I think they could keep the same actor to play "young" Lasky. 

Ooohhh good pick there.  

I would be fine with them continue FUD storyline.  For a low budget mini-series, FUD was incredible.

Did they say when the Halo TV series takes place time-wise?

They did not. But they did say the budget would be similar to that of Game of Thrones which is a plus.

If idris elba plays Johnson aka my fav actor in the biz right now. I will viciously touch myself. :)

Some of these actors listed aren't tv actors though, sadly. And in order for them to be in the show they would have to take a big pay cut. I could see Jackson doing it though, he's been known to take pay cuts for roles he loves.

Nathan Fillion is a must IMO.

Some of these actors listed aren't tv actors though, sadly. And in order for them to be in the show they would have to take a big pay cut. I could see Jackson doing it though, he's been known to take pay cuts for roles he loves.

Nathan Fillion is a must IMO.

Lots of movie actors have been doing TV recently. Also a mini series isn't the same commitment as a continuing show.

Lots of movie actors have been doing TV recently. Also a mini series isn't the same commitment as a continuing show.

This isn't a mini series though, this is a full out tv series.

I personally think that the show is going to be based off the events of Halo4/Halo5 more so than the past. But here are three characters I'd like to see in the show no matter what.

Kelly, Spartan-087 (Or any female spartan if they choose to follow the new spartans)

Gina Carano

Former MMA champion and now an actress, she stared in the movie Haywire.

gina-carano-gq-02_zps1b43bfa4.jpg

Film-Review-Haywire_zpsa267f54d.jpg

Fred, Spartan-104

Scott Adkins

Has been in movies such as The Expendables, The Bourne Ultimatum, and Zero Dark Thirty. He does a lot of his own stunts and he is very skilled in Martial arts.

350x233px-LL-068aeb9e_scott_adkins_zps5c

scott-adkins-training-program_zpse7d0781

Naomi, Spartan-010

Gwendoline Christie

She plays Briene of Tarth on GoT, and she stands 6'3.

GameOfThrones-Gwendoline-630-jpg_033656_

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm aware of this, I was just pointing out that it'd be harder to get A-List Actors&Actresses for a TV show. :)

Now that I think about. It Olivia wildes voice and body would be incredible for cortana. Hottest girl on this earth.

• Upvote (+1) 1