Sign in to follow this  
OhSoDicey

1v1 tournament style custom game?

In H3 I remember playing a custom that was 8 players set in an arena, with 4 1v1 set ups then each winner would advance to the next 1v1 until the final 1v1. Anyone remember what this was called, and if anyone has it for  MCC

Oh man and you would spawn behind the shield doors and on one of the versions it would just push you out so you couldn't sit behind there forever. I'm hoping someone knows cause I can't remember myself

I was the guy who would camp behind the shield doors/not come out so people thought they got a bye. Then i would sneak in during the 2nd round and clean tem both up.

And u bet ur ass im ghost jumping up before the staircase spawns to catch ya off guard.

Oh and hiding under the staircases was fun

I was the guy who would camp behind the shield doors/not come out so people thought they got a bye. Then i would sneak in during the 2nd round and clean tem both up.

And u bet ur ass im ghost jumping up before the staircase spawns to catch ya off guard.

Oh and hiding under the staircases was fun

I didn't like you very much in tournament then. haha but we do this game type and map remade asap.