ZerueLX11

Zeruel's ULTIMATE Gaming Monitor Thread [2015]

@@ZerueLX11 my man are you aware of any black friday deals for a good monitor?

When I bought my components, I remember waiting for black Friday hoping there would be a good deal to get cheaper parts; there weren't.

Don't get me wrong, you can definitely find great deals if you're just looking, but I wouldn't recommend banking on it.

Plus, it's super random on what actually goes on sale or has a good deal.

I would simply check all the major retails all weekend.

When I bought my components, I remember waiting for black Friday hoping there would be a good deal to get cheaper parts; there weren't.

Don't get me wrong, you can definitely find great deals if you're just looking, but I wouldn't recommend banking on it.

Plus, it's super random on what actually goes on sale or has a good deal.

I would simply check all the major retails all weekend.

sounds good.

i'm not actively looking for a monitor, just wondering if there were any steals to be had. upgrading to 144hz would be dope and the hdmi port on my current monitor broke somehow lol. 

sounds good.

i'm not actively looking for a monitor, just wondering if there were any steals to be had. upgrading to 144hz would be dope and the hdmi port on my current monitor broke somehow lol. 

Watch out for prices on this monitor

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236313&cm_re=vg248qe-_-24-236-313-_-Product

Very good 144hz 1080p monitor. You have to keep an eye out for these things, a lot of random deals will go on soon.

Any updates for best gaming monitor to use with the Xbox One S?

Can we get a 4k true HDR gaming monitor already?

Thats sick dude! 180Hz!

So I bought that monitor but I haven't quite figured out how to change the color scheme to be more similar to a IPS panel, got any recommendations?

So I bought that monitor but I haven't quite figured out how to change the color scheme to be more similar to a IPS panel, got any recommendations?

You can go into the Nvidia control panel and increase the Digital Vibrance, thats what I have done.

You can go into the Nvidia control panel and increase the Digital Vibrance, thats what I have done.

Still using Radeon, haven't upgraded my GPU yet.

Still using Radeon, haven't upgraded my GPU yet.

Oh check if there is an equivalent option. Im pretty sure they have one.

Oh check if there is an equivalent option. Im pretty sure they have one.

Used the basic Radeon color settings, didn't help too much, or maybe it just looks much worse sitting right next to my IPS.

Seriously though, IPS > TN for color all day.

Used the basic Radeon color settings, didn't help too much, or maybe it just looks much worse sitting right next to my IPS.

Seriously though, IPS > TN for color all day.

This is why I choose IPS > TN when I pick monitors. Easily worth it for me over the 1ms vs 5ms.

This is why I choose IPS > TN when I pick monitors. Easily worth it for me over the 1ms vs 5ms.

Dat refesh rate though

But really though, if I could get an IPS at 144hz that didn't cost an arm and a leg, sign me up.

It's pretty shitting having a high end Dell IPS next to a TN, I have duel wallpapers and they look totally different.

BUMPY

So im looking to get a cheap monitor to play on, I have never had a gaming monitor before so i was wondering if you guys could help me out. I looked up a few pretty cheat ones on Amazon. Can someone who knows about them check and see if this would be a decent one? Keep in mind im playing on a 19inch flatscreen $40 tv so basically anything would be an upgrade lol

https://www.amazon.com/BenQ-GL2460HM-Technology-ZeroFlicker-Certified/dp/B00IKDFL4O/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=2ms+monitor&qid=1583865607&s=electronics&sr=1-4

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-SE2417HG-Response-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B06XC5RZKX/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=-+2ms+response+time.&qid=1583865530&sr=8-3

19 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

BUMPY

So im looking to get a cheap monitor to play on, I have never had a gaming monitor before so i was wondering if you guys could help me out. I looked up a few pretty cheat ones on Amazon. Can someone who knows about them check and see if this would be a decent one? Keep in mind im playing on a 19inch flatscreen $40 tv so basically anything would be an upgrade lol

IPS>TN. Also Xbox supports freesync so May as well take advantage of it. 24 inches is the sweet spot personally, but I also game on 27. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GDKHY9Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BppAEb3PJDN03

• Like (+1) 1

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Many thanks for providing this information. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It is the little changes that will make the most important changes https://www.iranmiras.org/. Thanks a lot for sharing! This article could not be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he'll have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!