Sign in to follow this  
KurtiZ

Can we rally to get Lockout initial spawns fixed?

Sanc TS is the craziest spawning of them all.

its weird to say but you need to keep a playing on your home base near rock ramp to keep the other team from spawning on your side.

its weird to say but you need to keep a playing on your home base near rock ramp to keep the other team from spawning on your side.

That doesn't seem weird at all. But it certainly is stupid that you have to do that. Ruins any chance of a quality 4 man setup. 

@@KurtiZ how can you say that? We literally just saw pro gameplay on shrine with dynamic spawns. It becomes a shitty campfest that is fun for no one, not players or spectators. No sensible player wants to risk forcing a spawn behind their own team.

Yeah it's called pedicting spawns. You can have one man sit back laying shots across map to prevent players spawning "behind" you. Or you can kill a few, then collapse on their base, killing them all and clear it out, then turn around and do it again.

I'm sorry but I am always going to vie for the gametype that requires a more strategic approach. H3 style linear agression isn't and never will be good for Halo

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree that Lockout's starting spawns should be moved, but as far as this Slayer spawn system sub-topic goes I think the bigger issue is that weapon timers are terrible right now and Slayer on maps without powerups is almost always going to reward extreme caution as the optimal approach.

Stop playing Slayer on maps that don't support it well and fix the timers (static timers across the board, none of this "rockets will respawn 150s after being dropped" crap).

classic spawns on warlock seem to put teams right next to eachother. 

They were fixed in the official Halo Champ series settings released today... Don't see it being a problem getting it fixed for regular match making and customs.

They're fixing the spawns for Shrine objective game types in the patch tomorrow too...

And Shrine TS spawns are pretty much exactly as they were in H2C. Minus a few spawn points right on each carbine. Those need to go. If your whole team pushes to far forward well killing your opponent, they'll flip spawns and spawn behind you. And in chaotic situations where everyone's dying all over the map, You've always had the chance of spawns in the rocks/snipe of the base your opponent is at, but it'll always be on the side they ain't. If they're in the hut, you mite spawn in his rocks, or vise versa. That's how it's always been. It's not hard to predict, and it's far less random then you all seem to think it is. Just pay attention to where everyone is dying.

Warlock's spawns are pretty much as i remember them from H2C, except for those spawns right in the portal door ways... Those definitely need to be removed... And maybe the spawns right on the ramps. Can't remember if those were always there or not.

Ive spawned their rocks on intial spawn on sanc ts. This games spawns are just wack.

On lockout ive also spawned library with 2 of THEIR teamates in it with me and one of their guys br 2

Personally, I think the dynamic spawns on Sanc TS aren't all that bad.. It makes ring control that much more vital then it ever was in a halo game.. If you are pushing a team red base, and kill three, you should have two people ring 2 to look blue court/rocks/flag to call out the spawn and trap them there.

However the spawns in this game are pretty wacky.