Chalkie

TCM Chalkie Stream & Questions

I have finally got my stream up and running ladies and gentlemen! I work 30 hours a week as a Support worker but will be attempting to get online at least 20 hours a week on Twitch.tv to showcase the knowledge collected and gained through out the previous years competing, sharing the life changing opportunities that have presented themselves to myself and my team in the past months. I might be able to increase the hours streaming after the two tournaments that my team (TCM) will be attending in the next couple of weekends, Insomnia in Coventry (UK) on the 22nd-23rd & Gfinity held in London on the 29th-30th of November. I have no current plans to attend any events in the states in the coming months but I'm sure you will see us take a trip over the pond to try and make a menze for our placement at ESL studios in California. I will hope to see some of your pretty faces in the near future as well! I will also be competing in a online 2v2 tournament held by Astro Gaming tomorrow evening starting at 6:00pm UK time and will hopefully be able to stream it. If you have time tomorrow I would love to see you pop on my twitch channel which has come on so far considering i've only done two live sessions (so bare with the noobism of my understanding of streaming XD). Loving the hype i've received from previous events from yourselves and the EU scene has been backing TCM all the way, so thank you for that people! Hope i havent bored you all to death but i am adoring the direction Halo is taking again and would very much like to see it back at the top and competing with the heavy hitters of the gaming world, where it belongs, (despite the issues with the launch) but getting past all that shit H2A imo opinion is just as good as what Halo 3 was... very bold but just my opinion! Thanks for your time who ever didn't fall asleep to make it this far.

Twitter: TCM_Chalkie

Twitch.tv/TCM_Chalkie

Much love halo fans

So you're not a f/a?

• Upvote (+1) 2

giphy.gif

I'm sure there are plenty of people that care considered how many people were talking about him during PAX.

Seriously why are you constantly a complete ass on this forum. Everywhere I see you post you have this negative attitude towards people and Halo. Even spreading hearsey in threads. I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet honestly.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You should join Str8 Rippin(Str8 Chalkie sounds badass!) and move to America I hear T2 needs one  ;)

Awesome to hear though Chalkie, I hope the NA and European scene both explode in prominence again like in the old H3 days. :)  I actually think its great that online and smaller tournaments count towards getting HCS points because that means a greater variety of players from around the world could possibly qualify. If you look at something like CS, that is one of the reasons their scene is so interesting because of the international competition and history.

Posting a thread about you with your name as the title and a link to your twitch tells me you just want subscription/donation $. This doesn't seem to be about your team or your love for Halo. The internet already has enough clickbait these days so that's why I approach you with skepticism, maybe I'm wrong. This also doesn't mean I don't like what you're doing lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Posting a thread about you with your name as the title and a link to your twitch tells me you just want subscription/donation $. This doesn't seem to be about your team or your love for Halo. The internet already has enough clickbait these days so that's why I approach you with skepticism, maybe I'm wrong. This also doesn't mean I don't like what you're doing lol.

read into it as much you feel necessary bro, i enjoy gaming and do of coarse want to make a potential career out of it... It's has helped me travle parts of the world that i probably wouldnt necesarily get the chance to visit if it wasn't for TCM, so yeah it may sound like im plugging certain things but that is because i am genuinley grateful for the opportunites presented to me and would like to give back in whatever way i can to the people who have helped me get to where i am now

I'm sure there are plenty of people that care considered how many people were talking about him during PAX.

Seriously why are you constantly a complete ass on this forum. Everywhere I see you post you have this negative attitude towards people and Halo. Even spreading hearsey in threads. I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet honestly.

So negativity is a bannable offense? What is this, Waypoint?

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's not hearsay, it was complete honesty what my friend told me. Why in the hell would I get someone fired who is the friend of a friend by posting their information publicly on a forum? That would be idiotic. This is a fucking forum, I'm not a god damned news reporter and I can say whatever I want. As Moa asked, I didn't write anymore about it after so fuck off. Posting a thread about yourself is ridiculous in my opinion. If your product is good and people are interested, they will come watch his stream but basically asking for $$ via viewers from this forum is ridiculous and it is not a trend that should start. This is a place to advertise, a forum is about discussion, it's not ads.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you're not a f/a?

hahaha i shouldn't laugh, no i was only messing around, you may understand why i  was trolling when the highlights of the redbull exhibition i attended today are released (next week i think)

So negativity is a bannable offense? What is this, Waypoint?

Banning negativity is how real critical discussion stops and how totalitarian groups govern. It's not the way this forum has operated in the past and I hope it doesn't go down the waypoint road.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So...mean... xD

Forums are for discussion, it's not a place to post advertisements for yourself, which is exactly what this thread is.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It's not hearsay, it was complete honesty what my friend told me. Why in the hell would I get someone fired who is the friend of a friend by posting their information publicly on a forum? That would be idiotic. This is a fucking forum, I'm not a god damned news reporter and I can say whatever I want. As Moa asked, I didn't write anymore about it after so fuck off. Posting a thread about yourself is ridiculous in my opinion. If your product is good and people are interested, they will come watch his stream but basically asking for $$ via viewers from this forum is ridiculous and it is not a trend that should start. This is a place to advertise, a forum is about discussion, it's not ads.

Not any part of what i wrote is money related, your opinion is valid, im sure plenty of people agree with you...

Forums are for discussion, it's not a place to post advertisements for yourself, which is exactly what this thread is.

So no youtube clips or notices that someone is streaming on twitch huh? That's a great idea bro.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So no youtube clips or notices that someone is streaming on twitch huh? That's a great idea bro.

lol, we have multiple threads per week that are self-promoting montages and shit and nobody says anything. I dont know what Velo is talking about lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Dude, I'm not being an ass, there's just nothing to discuss, that's the function of forums. He literally just posted a bunch of random information about himself and wants you to go watch his twitch stream. He didn't reference a youtube series he's starting (like all the other pros who never followed through for more than 2 videos), or wanting to play with people here. It was just an advertisement.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Not any part of what i wrote is money related, your opinion is valid, im sure plenty of people agree with you...

Twitch is not about making money?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude, I'm not being an ass, there's just nothing to discuss, that's the function of forums. He literally just posted a bunch of random information about himself and wants you to go watch his twitch stream. He didn't reference a youtube series he's starting (like all the other pros who never followed through for more than 2 videos), or wanting to play with people here. It was just an advertisement.

Really aren't undertsanding why you're out to sabotage this but i've seen plenty of your posts before today so i appreciate your opinion but am taking it with a complete pinch of salt...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really aren't undertsanding why you're out to sabotage this but i've seen plenty of your posts before today so i appreciate your opinion but am taking it with a complete pinch of salt...

It's a "grain." a pinch is a bunch..Anyways, whatever, I'm blowing this way out of proportion. It's not that big of deal, I still don't think you should post topics where there's nothing to discuss, it's just an announcement for yourself. Forums are for discussion again...Good luck with the halo career.

A good idea would be to actually include a video or two in your thread here, so it just doesn't look like "Hey, here I am on your forum, go to twitch and follow me". There are a couple of users here that have their own threads dedicated to themselves/videos. It's my understanding that making a thread for yourself should showcase competitive gameplays. Look at Missingno's thread, Cizzats or KnightyKnight. Those have all been rather helpful threads. I even have one of my own that showcases underrated competitive shooters but that's not as similar.

Welcome to the forums, I think I speak for a lot here when we say we hope to see you contribute to our community!

You should join Str8 Rippin(Str8 Chalkie sounds badass!) and move to America I hear T2 needs one  ;)

Awesome to hear though Chalkie, I hope the NA and European scene both explode in prominence again like in the old H3 days. :)  I actually think its great that online and smaller tournaments count towards getting HCS points because that means a greater variety of players from around the world could possibly qualify. If you look at something like CS, that is one of the reasons their scene is so interesting because of the international competition and history.

i played CS before MCC kicked off and still play it every now and again, such an amazing FPS! i am so shit at it though, will be playing it once or twice a week if you want to add me... any way of DMing someone on this site so i can give you my steam name?

i played CS before MCC kicked off and still play it every now and again, such an amazing FPS! i am so shit at it though, will be playing it once or twice a week if you want to add me... any way of DMing someone on this site so i can give you my steam name?

Just hover your mouse over their username, you should see an option to private message. You can also click on their name and it'll take you to a page where you can private message them.

• Upvote (+1) 1