HaloNut252

Is it just me or is it also harder to strafe in Halo 3?

I feel like movement speed and strafing was better in H3. Halo 2 feels like it's to fat or to big, idk how to explain it......

My Opinion...  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I feel like movement speed and strafing was better in H3. Halo 2 feels like it's to fat or to big, idk how to explain it......

My Opinion...  

You're a brave, brave man...

• Upvote (+1) 3

My Opinion...  

bruh...

Strafing really isn't half the deal people make it out to be. In H3 most of the time "strafing" just means lagging your way through pitiful registration, bullet spread and akward aiming mechanics.

The only real reliable way to avoid getting hit is using cover intelligently, so dont worry about it.

Trying to "perfect your strafe" is just a waste of time.

This goes for all halos with the exception of Halo 1.

Halo 2 just doesn't fuck you over as much with bullet spread, but the strafe isnt as "amazing" as some people would make you believe. T

Movement speed has also stayed virtually unchanged through all halo games as can be seen in this video

Halo1-3 - 2.25 units per second and Reach - 2.2 units per second

Yes movement acceleration was changed and so on, but if you play the team slayer MCC playlist its easy to notice it has basicly no effect on gameplay. The level of auto aim and magnetism is much more important in regards to shooting difficulty.

Oh hey you found a video my friend Xsjados made!  Anyways yeah I really wish people would just get over the whole moving speed ordeal, its all up to bullet spread, netcode of the game and bullet magnetism/aim assist that creates that illusion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I liked the 'strafing' in H3. But I don't really have an issue with strafing in any of the titles except for maybe Reach. However, it's been so long since I've played Reach that maybe I'm remembering wrong.