chaosTheory

Dedicated website for tracking Halo CE gameplay issues in MCC

I'm not sure if this is just my controller, but if I take my thumb off the left stick for ~5 seconds I start walking forward at half speed.

Just played my first games on the patch, and movement in general feels weird now (feet grab onto plasma red rock on BC earlier, and the timing of the Zyos jumps on Prisoner seems different).

Edit: Nevermind the first part, my thumbstick's just messed up.

yeahhhh. sorry dude. definitely been that way since 2001. I know cuz I'm a spaz and get stuck in zoom all the time in melee situations.

• Upvote (+1) 4

yeahhhh. sorry dude. definitely been that way since 2001. I know cuz I'm a spaz and get stuck in zoom all the time in melee situations.

Same here - I'm using Bumper Jumper and every time I'm in a situation that requires a quick and dirty melee, I clench hard and end up zooming before meleeing. Wasn't there a feature in one of the later Halo games called "anti-clench" that was designed to prevent this sort of thing from happening? No idea how it works, never used it.

@@chaosTheory This is just a suggestion for the site but shouldn't the bugs that are listed as resolved be removed from the site since there isn't really a reason for them to be there anymore and it would prevent help prevent clutter on the site.

PM or reply to @@insidi0us he runs the site

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@chaosTheory This is just a suggestion for the site but shouldn't the bugs that are listed as resolved be removed from the site since there isn't really a reason for them to be there anymore and it would prevent help prevent clutter on the site.

naa.

first, it's nice to see some blue (halo's favorite color) bugs to show us and them what a good job they're doing. won't it be great when the whole site is blue, without selecting the "Resolved" filter? like this: http://halobugs.com/#?s=most_recent?u=resolved

second, filters. am i the only one who uses these? i built them for a reason. to reduce clutter.

third, what if they release another patch that unfixes a previously resolved bug? i don't want to hide them because then i need to go into the database manually and unhide them. i'll admit, that doesn't happen frequently, but what if a bug is fixed for me but not someone else? i plan on giving people the ability to add their own examples of a specific bug on someone else's report, so they don't have to make a new one (i'll get to it). a perfect example would be the weapon rotations that i have marked as "Resolved" yet other people claim the weapons are still not rotated correctly (and even i've seen them sometimes revert back to their evil PC ways). posting a link to a time-stamped xboxclip showing incorrectly rotated weapons would move it to the top of the list when sorting by recency, and effectively unresolve that bug.

• Upvote (+1) 3

played a 2v2 on chill out and fell out of the map like 3 times. its been a while since i had seen it so i thought it was fixed, but i guess not o.O

maybe i'm just low in the intellect, but has anyone else had trouble standing up right after throwing a grenade while crouched?

This happened in OG CE

• Downvote (-1) 1

There's no need to be a facetious fuckbag about it.

don't suggest someone is "low in the intellect" because he was afraid you were trolling when asking a question about a non-issue that has had an answer since 2001. you were getting answered, all you had to say was "i guess i didn't play enough xbox halo to notice. thanks for the heads up."
  • Upvote (+1) 1

ugh. the irony was intentional lol.

dude, stop explaining your zoom woes. you're not the only one who has tried to unzoom but zoomed in accidentally because you got shot out of zoom. it happens even more frequently during mid- to long-range pistol battles when being zoomed is proving unfavorable. you decide to zoom out, just as you get popped out, and you toggle zoom thrice before giving up. it happens. the melee thing though, it really seemed like you were trolling, because it's so well known and old. which is why i threw that (also intentionally ironic) post about crouch-'nading, which seems to have fooled @@Hasuku CE. unless he was trollollololing me back... (?)

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's cool man, we all make mistakes.

Just know this, they call me the Halo Librarian for a reason. ;)

What's RRR of the Needler in CE?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously though are 343 aware of the anti magnetism glitch? I haven't seen any official word on it, might have missed it. But the glitch has been left unfixed for the last few patches.

• Upvote (+1) 3

What's RRR of the Needler in CE?

Shit, you got me! lol

Seriously though are 343 aware of the anti magnetism glitch? I haven't seen any official word on it, might have missed it. But the glitch has been left unfixed for the last few patches.

I don't believe they are which is crazy because Dersky, Side,  Neighbor and Ghost play a lot of Halo 1.

Shit, you got me! lol

I don't believe they are which is crazy because Dersky, Side, Neighbor and Ghost play a lot of Halo 1.

Haha knew it. ;)

Ok then it's time to tweet spam them until they are aware of it. Maybe it's not a thing under optimal network conditions...?

Haha knew it. ;)

Ok then it's time to tweet spam them until they are aware of it. Maybe it's not a thing under optimal network conditions...?

yeah ive never felt it while hosting.