chaosTheory

Dedicated website for tracking Halo CE gameplay issues in MCC

Does it still give you better or worse hit registration based off your teamates's connection?

^The magnum...just isn't functioning properly, just like the ice clone. :walshy:

(shoutout to my fellow FGCers and Lord Brady fans on here)

Fact: Chummp's timer ap took more skill to program than the debacle that halo MCC is.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Definitely not buying Halo 5, knew that from playing the beta. Seems like the amount of people playing MCC has dropped significantly, especially in the Halo 1 playlist.

I don't see them fixing anything more at this point.

RIP Halo 1 pistol.

I hate that they changed the voting in the 2v2 playlist for ties. For one no one plays h1 2v2 objective. If they do there are so few in a community that is already small. To add to that, the ones who vote it are all the laggin lennys and glitchin garys, which makes it almost not even fun because they just rush you every time. This is coming from someone who plays solo a lot and plays against anyone no matter how much they "eat." There really isnt a winning strategy in those situations though because there is a point where the skipping makes it unplayable. I dont normally mind people enjoying other option in games and gametypes i dont personally like..but really h1 2v2 should have ts and thats it.

Definitely not buying Halo 5, knew that from playing the beta. Seems like the amount of people playing MCC has dropped significantly, especially in the Halo 1 playlist.

I don't see them fixing anything more at this point.

RIP Halo 1 pistol.

What makes you say the population declined in the CE playlist? 2v2 or 4v4?

If anything I would imagine that's the playlist that would lose the least players - CE players have already had 4 opportunities to move on, why would the 5th make any difference?

In 2s, the amount of friends on playing and the search times. Rarely does anyone really good play. A handfuk of ok to pretty good players and some laggers.

I played u the other night too i think. U were with killamachine.

^The magnum...just isn't functioning properly, just like the ice clone. :walshy:

(shoutout to my fellow FGCers and Lord Brady fans on here)

LOOK AT THIS KNEE

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I decided to give Halo CE another try on MCC after many months of not playing and I'm noticing that 80% of the games, my shots still aren't registering and it takes 10 shots on ave to kill someone, but I'm getting 3'd all over the map. Then in 20% of the games, shots register just fine and I'm able to get double kills with 1 clip with plenty of bullets to spare and I get messages saying shots aren't registering on me.  Not sure how to tell when I'm host or not in match making.  I have 900 mbps connection so I'm not sure what determines host but it seems like the better your connection, the easier you are to hit.  This is so much worse than offhost XBC with 50 ping.  At least that had consistency to it.