chaosTheory

Dedicated website for tracking Halo CE gameplay issues in MCC

yeah in og you can't pick up any ammo less than a clip if you already have that gun on you.

not sure if you can pick up spare clips, like if there was 1 rocket in gun, and 1 rocket in spare ammo, could you pick up that 1 rocket? not sure

Speaking of rockets, has anybody not been able to pick up ammo from dropped rockets? It doesn't happen every time, and I keep forgetting to grab a video of it. That wasn't an issue in OG, right? Or is that just what's supposed to happen when it has 2 or less rockets left?

Minto it only happens in og when you have 1 rocket in the chamber. You have option to either drop your one rocket and get a full set or guard it until your teamate can get it. This is actually one of the few bugs from og I think should be fixed.

The magnetism level is completely screwed the more games I play the more I notice there is always one person on each 2v2 team that if my aimer is anywhere close to where it needs to be shots rarely miss them. But the other person on their team feels almost like it does when you shoot at your teamate, like you get no asistance at all. Is this how it is for others? What really pisses me off is when im the person on my team that people cant miss.....and it almost always is me.

The magnetism level is completely screwed the more games I play the more I notice there is always one person on each 2v2 team that if my aimer is anywhere close to where it needs to be shots rarely miss them. But the other person on their team feels almost like it does when you shoot at your teamate, like you get no asistance at all. Is this how it is for others? What really pisses me off is when im the person on my team that people cant miss.....and it almost always is me.

Yep. I experience the same exact thing. It's like this:

Player 1 can hit player 3 easily who can hit player 2 easily who can hit player 4 easily who can hit player 1 easily.

It's really shitty net coding that even Hardy lebel's interns from 2001 could solve today if they worked for 343.

The fact that bravo didn't immediately respond with "That is exactly how it is supposed to be" made my heart sink.

Well most corporate twitter accounts are managed by multiple people. His answers are super generic for a reason... I'm betting even if it was him he barely paid attention to the tweet and just gave the standard response about passing it on to the team. Because "the team" is probably one guy who doesn't have enough time to fix every problem.

Well most corporate twitter accounts are managed by multiple people. His answers are super generic for a reason... I'm betting even if it was him he barely paid attention to the tweet and just gave the standard response about passing it on to the team. Because "the team" is probably one guy who doesn't have enough time to fix every problem.

Sounds like they need to hire more than one guy to resolve the issues.

@@aKREZZ, remember when we were playing Prisoner and I told you my rocket didn't come out where I shot the damn thing and that's why I committed suicide? Lol.

You're just mad you lost 2v1 an got spawn killed nub  :kappa:   

But yeah I remember that, the other day I was playing Halo 1 I shot a sniper an it came out of my AR when I was doing quick camo.  There is a delay weapon swap glitch I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're just mad you lost 2v1 an got spawn killed nub  :kappa:   

But yeah I remember that, the other day I was playing Halo 1 I shot a sniper an it came out of my AR when I was doing quick camo.  There is a delay weapon swap glitch I guess.

Lol what happened on Chillout 1v2 though?? Neither of you could touch me asswipe lol.  :halo:

Halo 2 classic rockets does this for me too sometimes though. They shoot like 3 feet under/over where I shoot sometimes. It's stupid... I might have a clip somewhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@aKREZZ, remember when we were playing Prisoner and I told you my rocket didn't come out where I shot the damn thing and that's why I committed suicide? Lol.

it could just be because of input lag. anyone who has ever played xbc would be aware of this.

it could just be because of input lag. anyone who has ever played xbc would be aware of this.

No, I know what input lag is (i.e. Jumping in CE or any campaign mode off-host). I was standing like a foot to the left of red 3 waiting for them as they came up the os ramp, (in which I knew they were there) I shot it at towards OS and instead of coming straight out of the rocket, it shot and hit the wall to my right on red 3 and I killed myself.

jesus well it's good to know that this game is in such a fantastic state still.

At least it looks like you'll be finishing your book before they'll finish fixing MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MM TS has radar. Anyone else?

Yeah the 2v2 CE playlist has radar as well, Bravo/343i are aware of the issues with the settings per Bravo's twitter. On a positive note, it appears that voting in the 2v2 playlist now has 2 slayer options, and one objective. One step forward 5 steps back.

They also lessened the game limit to 15 minutes in CE 2v2.

Wasn't it already 15? Or was it 20?

sum1 told me it was 10minutes. 

and it used to be 20min in matchmaking

Wasn't it already 15? Or was it 20?

It was 20 minutes and now it's at 10.

Why is there radar on in matchmaking now?

Just played a game of CTF with the new patch.  Flag no longer has to be at home to score.