chaosTheory

Dedicated website for tracking Halo CE gameplay issues in MCC

A few times I have been standing on the new camo as my faded and even though I see myself as camo my partner told me I wasnt camo and the other team shot me across map like I wasnt camo. Last night it happened to my teamate he said I got the new camo I looked at him and was like dude you are not camo... Looks like im going to have to let the old one run out to be sure to avoid this. This has to be happening to other people too right?

if this was our game, i got the 2 most random pegs on hang em, did you record? I'm saying this b/c maybe u/him were camo on my screen

Im not sure, we ran 6 series last night didn't go to bed until 4 am and all of these series are running together. The game im refering to was a dammy though. Man I really wish we could go back to before last patch only thing wong with the game in my opinion was host was a little bit tougher then off host. After running customs for 6 hours last night it just felt like so much new random bs. For some reason im having trouble hitting camo guys now and im talking with pistol.........not ar or shotgun, this is an issue i've never had until this patch. Was having so much fun with this game before last patch, I mean all they needed to do is up the bullet magnetism just a tad on host and instead they break like 10 things that where previously working fine. Im pretty depressed about it because all patches had made the game a bit better until now. Makes me wonder if they know what they are doing or not........

Im not sure, we ran 6 series last night didn't go to bed until 4 am and all of these series are running together. The game im refering to was a dammy though. Man I really wish we could go back to before last patch only thing wong with the game in my opinion was host was a little bit tougher then off host. After running customs for 6 hours last night it just felt like so much new random bs. For some reason im having trouble hitting camo guys now and im talking with pistol.........not ar or shotgun, this is an issue i've never had until this patch. Was having so much fun with this game before last patch, I mean all they needed to do is up the bullet magnetism just a tad on host and instead they break like 10 things that where previously working fine. Im pretty depressed about it because all patches had made the game a bit better until now. Makes me wonder if they know what they are doing or not........

the magnetism is fucked up right now. 

see my personal video: xboxdvr.com/Oh+for/ac593537-ab88-46af-a6a9-a805ac1b3e73

I agree I get a lot of 3 shots I dont deserve at wierd angles then miss easy shots on a guy running a straight line to a power up... Shooting just feels Iinconsistant and over all too easy again. But to be fair I havent played much this patch maybe I just havent figured shooting out yet and thats why it feels so inconsistent.

Haha wow what a load of crap. Man that may have even been a double kill too. Does this mean that they aded magnetism to rockets? I dont even understand how your aimer can be inside door and rocket go side ways. Thats way worse then the 180 glitch ever was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wooooow what the serious fuck! its dumb enough to have a aim assist on a rocket launcher, but this!? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could have sworn that when I played yesterday my AR did nothing to a camo guy and I was sure it wasn't just missing. Then I come in here and see that I'm not crazy.

These patches are like playing Snakes & Ladders - you make some progress, but the next time around you might fall back and invalidate that progress.

The magnetism is such a problem. Something happens every game with the pistol  that is just ridiculous. I will put up a video in a bit of a compilation of bullets missing all over the place. How did they mess this up so bad? I wish xbc wasn't screwed...atleaste you can figure out the lead in that.......

Just watched oh for's.  Everyone of my clips looks like that run to top power up.   Thats such an important kill too, lol.

I wish we could fix the fucking game after half a year. Every patch is just some new BS to ruin CE /rant

The fact that bravo didn't immediately respond with "That is exactly how it is supposed to be" made my heart sink.

Well he WAS a Pro Halo 3 coach, lol. You could fucking manipulate the spawn time in that game....

Speaking of rockets, has anybody not been able to pick up ammo from dropped rockets? It doesn't happen every time, and I keep forgetting to grab a video of it. That wasn't an issue in OG, right? Or is that just what's supposed to happen when it has 2 or less rockets left?

The fact that bravo didn't immediately respond with "That is exactly how it is supposed to be" made my heart sink.

I remember being told "don't worry guys... ghost and bravo now work for 343 so they will make sure halo CE turns out correct"

https://twitter.com/josephphaynes/status/597061560578789376

https://twitter.com/josephphaynes/status/597061440487297024

Guys HALP. "Any reason to keep it stupid like that" YES BECAUSE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE EXACTLY AS WE REMEMBER IT

No that isn't the only reason. Knowing not to stack rockets is a nice little nugget of depth. It's not hard to switch a weapon before picking up new rockets and failing to do so will punish those who are careless with rockets. I always found that a great part about Halo 1 rockets not something that makes it worse. Not to mention it adds a little balancing factor to a weapon otherwise uncontested by the rest of the sandbox in its power.

Speaking of rockets, has anybody not been able to pick up ammo from dropped rockets? It doesn't happen every time, and I keep forgetting to grab a video of it. That wasn't an issue in OG, right? Or is that just what's supposed to happen when it has 2 or less rockets left?

This happens sometimes in OG although I've never been paying enough attention to notice why.  If I have rockets sometimes I can't get it, but someone without rockets can pick it up.  

This happens sometimes in OG although I've never been paying enough attention to notice why.  If I have rockets sometimes I can't get it, but someone without rockets can pick it up.  

Good to know.