chaosTheory

Dedicated website for tracking Halo CE gameplay issues in MCC

How is the onhost shooting now, guys? I haven't had time to actually try it out yet post patch.

I might start using "toilet", not gonna lie. When you both spawn there, jump off the map and say you're "flushing" :kappa:

That's a thing.

Haven't noticed any.

Shooting feels really solid in this tourny though.

Its funny to me you said that... It feels to me like they reverted back to the way shooting was before the patch that made the game feel more like og. To me shooting is back to being almost no lead and way to easy making the pistol feel way overpowered. Last time they made it feel this way I quit playing it because I was getting 3 shot by random halo 3 noobs. Strafing feels pointless again and I'm done with the game unless they make it harder to snipe\pistol. I'ts back to being just point and shoot and whoever sees who first wins again. I can't believe they went so far backwards on this patch on everything. It honestly feels like they released the same patch they did 4 months ago when I quit playing.

Its funny to me you said that... It feels to me like they reverted back to the way shooting was before the patch that made the game feel more like og. To me shooting is back to being almost no lead and way to easy making the pistol feel way overpowered. Last time they made it feel this way I quit playing it because I was getting 3 shot by random halo 3 noobs. Strafing feels pointless again and I'm done with the game unless they make it harder to snipe\pistol. I'ts back to being just point and shoot and whoever sees who first wins again. I can't believe they went so far backwards on this patch on everything. It honestly feels like they released the same patch they did 4 months ago when I quit playing.

Disagree, watch 2gres stream, he is ripping faces with the sniper while being shot by good players. And you definitely have to lead. Anyway, it might be easier but I prefer consistency.

Ya sniping is even easier then it already was too. Thats why I said unless they make pistol/sniping harder again im done with this game. I liked it alot last 2 months and have been playing it like 4 nights a week. Now thats its super easy again I dont....its personal choice but I mean I quit playing halo 2 because of how easy shooting was too. Just doesnt apeal to me, maybe others prefer it this way and thats fine. Im pretty sure ogre 2 doesnt like being 3 shot by scrubs either, last night on toxin' s stream he called the mcc version of ce "nonsense" and right now it just is.

Anyone else have messed up default control scheme? my jump is on the right bumper instead of A, where in H2 default it is on A so can't be a universal control scheme override can it?

Looked though the Halo Bugs website and couldn't find anything on this, any help would be appreciated, really messing my game up >_<

Edit: Never figured it out. actual default is "The Duke" settings, and "Default" is a mix between actual default and bumper jumper

sniping is easy b/c of 2 things:

1. practically hitscan

2. latency from the opponents bullet doesn't descope you as fast as on OG. the bullet probably already hit you on his screen but you're still scoped in on yours so you can still aim. 

and maybe b/c momentum might not affect trajectory anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This game is 100% based on your internet and/or ping to the server. I was watching Toxin's stream earlier and it looked like host on lan. I've never seen the game look so smooth and glitch free. Had no idea the game could ever look that normal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone else been noticing some weird spawns since the update? I'm seeing a ton of random randoms.

Yeah I've definately noticed some random randoms during this tournament. I have a few game plays capped that i plan to upload.