chaosTheory

Dedicated website for tracking Halo CE gameplay issues in MCC

Don't ever play with bobby glitch or mando unless you are forced to through a tournament. Not that bobby glitch should even be allowed in tournaments but ya know.

Haha looks like he just signed up. I guess him and mando both will be gracing us with their lagginess.

I was watching snipy's stream and players were just eating his bullets some of the games. Notice in matchmaking when someone quits because they can't hit shit, the game just ends because they had host.

Haha looks like he just signed up. I guess him and mando both will be gracing us with their lagginess.

ixq1k gave you the dick

Ya that was krazynades first time playing mcc and my first time playing a 2 box. It was hard he kept going like negative 20 all night and I kept choking on important kills. But at about 5 am we actually started doing a lot better. He started getting used to it and shooting alot better and our teamwork started meshing a lil better. I kept telling him that was prob patch on there with him that keeps getting single digit deaths. Cuz the other guy was definately playing a lot like patch.....was it you?

I've been put into a 3v1 CE game three times now, it's not a huge deal but I thought we fixed this several patches ago. 

Get off the forums and try figuring out how to get out of shit room on dammy you H3 kid noob

no

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shit room?

In Ohio (birthplace of competitive halo) and at halo CE MLG events, everyone refered to that room in dammy as the gay room and have been since 2002. Did I miss a political correctness movement in Halo or something?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shit room?

In Ohio (birthplace of competitive halo) and at halo CE MLG events, everyone refered to that room in dammy as the gay room and have been since 2002. Did I miss a political correctness movement in Halo or something?

Well sounds like you knew exactly what room I was talking about so I guess it doesn't matter.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well sounds like you knew exactly what room I was talking about so I guess it doesn't matter.

Indeed I did, I just find it interesting that not until MCC was it referred to as such.

I called it shit since '12 kid get at me.

Must have been an Ohio/MLG thing then.

I think different areas call it other names, I've heard bottom blue, gay room, shit room, toilet, and much more. I've always known it as shit spawn even in my earlier lan days.

I was 14 when I started competing at tournaments so "gay jump" and "gay room" were very acceptable callouts haha.

OT: This game is almost perfect. 

"gay room" is just juvenile as fuck.

It means happy. as in, I'm so happy I spawned here again.

• Upvote (+1) 3