chaosTheory

Dedicated website for tracking Halo CE gameplay issues in MCC

So my 2v2 teammate was watching ogre 2s stream and heard him mention a tournament on the 29th? Is he referring to the irongaming one? Gonna be some stiff competition. How will they determine seeding anyway? Also is anyone else disappointed with battle creek in 4/5 rounds? Just not my map at all. Would have preferred more chill out, pris and Dammy.

my problem with the tourney is that it says NA region, not sure if im allowed to participate from the EU

i mean you switch host after the round and most US players arent used to play on a 100-150ms ping server due to their country internal customs they mostly play

and in the MM you also usually play on US host cause of the US having much more Xbox Ones sold than outside of it

i could see my team being kicked for that :/

my problem with the tourney is that it says NA region, not sure if im allowed to participate from the EU

i mean you switch host after the round and most US players arent used to play on a 100-150ms ping server due to their country internal customs they mostly play

and in the MM you also usually play on US host cause of the US having much more Xbox Ones sold than outside of it

i could see my team being kicked for that :/

I genuinely have no major complains playing on US host other than that it's more difficult, but end of the day, it's online, never going to be like LAN. I'd say if we EU's could compete against US host we should do it ninja style and lie about our locations.

I just need to work on my Dammy strats, suck at that map.. also god damn rat race, why do people even insist on camping in the tunnels, god damn just let me play the portal and pistol kids.

So my 2v2 teammate was watching ogre 2s stream and heard him mention a tournament on the 29th? Is he referring to the irongaming one? Gonna be some stiff competition. How will they determine seeding anyway? Also is anyone else disappointed with battle creek in 4/5 rounds? Just not my map at all. Would have preferred more chill out, pris and Dammy.

Ogre and Legend are teaming.

Ogre and Legend are teaming.

Ohhh shit.

Ps you destroyed us in derelict last week but still lost lol. Were you intentionally going in with noobs for a challenge? Haha. I didn't think it was possible to go 31-15 on derelict with teammates going -15.

Like I told Legend, they need to up the ante to get GOAT 2 involved

so in other words, you don't want to lose to GOAT #1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure this is not how the AR worked in OG. Sorry if this has been posted before.

http://1drv.ms/1BMSA5o

Those shots were hitting the ceiling above you, right (sparks falling)? There's definitely something weird with bullets/magnetism with this version of MCC.

Anyone been getting the "anti aim" less lately? I've been playing a lot of 2v2s on high ping hosts, and I haven't gotten it as much as I used to, (used to get it every game).

no. same amount of horseshit, same frequency. every single slanted floor, whether it's me on the slant or the guy i'm shooting.

no. same amount of horseshit, same frequency. every single slanted floor, whether it's me on the slant or the guy i'm shooting.

Played a few games earlier this week, still getting it on lower pings but it is definitely worse on higher pings, could be due to client server latency. 

I really hope the next update fixes this, whenever it launches. I literally can't even play Halo 2 for example, just stuck in respawn the entire game.

This game depresses the shit out of me.

Was playing Battle Creek last night and the rockets got stuck inside the level geometry or something and didn't spawn the rest of the game. You can see them here floating in the sky and they would occasionally show up very quickly by rock on side of red base. I tried standing by rock to grab them but couldn't.  

xboxdvr.com/l+el+Monstero+l/d950083c-5e2c-4fa4-9bdb-c03d8bc332b4

I can confirm this happening on Chill Out. I naded rockets to mid-level PR and they were naded again and pushed through the wall where the ledges meet. They didn't respawn for the rest of the match either.

Was playing Battle Creek last night and the rockets got stuck inside the level geometry or something and didn't spawn the rest of the game. You can see them here floating in the sky and they would occasionally show up very quickly by rock on side of red base. I tried standing by rock to grab them but couldn't.  

xboxdvr.com/l+el+Monstero+l/d950083c-5e2c-4fa4-9bdb-c03d8bc332b4

Happened to me in rat race with camo. It got stuck in the wall and was spinning. Didn't spawn again until it was grabbed.

I can confirm this happening on Chill Out. I naded rockets to mid-level PR and they were naded again and pushed through the wall where the ledges meet. They didn't respawn for the rest of the match either.

H1 nades are so powerful that they actually affect item spawn locations...

So, while not being a bug per say, is anyone else pushing for an increase in shooting difficulty?

I watch people on stream and some of the "3 shots" they get are just so awful. The game is very forgiving compared to xbox.

I realize that there are plenty of other things requiring attention still; I'm just wondering if the shooting is on anyone else's radar.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, while not being a bug per say, is anyone else pushing for an increase in shooting difficulty?

I watch people on stream and some of the "3 shots" they get are just so awful. The game is very forgiving compared to xbox.

I realize that there are plenty of other things requiring attention still; I'm just wondering if the shooting is on anyone else's radar.

Is it really that they're easier, or is it that people are just getting 3s they shouldn't be getting? 

I feel like the hit registration is all over the place. 

Is it really that they're easier, or is it that people are just getting 3s they shouldn't be getting? 

I feel like the hit registration is all over the place. 

In this version of MCC I'm seeing a lot of chest shots getting redirected to become headshots. It's more noticeable with the sniper because the white line shows up outside the reticle, but it also happens with the pistol.

Well it's beyond just the shooting. I've heard that short strafing is basically ineffective; that you'll never slip shots the way you would in OG

Shooting is maybe slightly easier but I still successfully dance people through entire pistol clips and that's against GOOD players. Maybe not as hard as OG but still takes way more skill than any other Halo.

said it before, the aim assist should be turned off completely for CE

thats how you separate the wheat from the chaff