chaosTheory

Dedicated website for tracking Halo CE gameplay issues in MCC

Yes if you played against some random fake name on xbc you thought may have been glassin it could of been me. If you played against (-HoLbrY-) then I was not hacking. Anyone that had walls im sure used them on occasion undercover....anyways when that vid went out people doubted me and I bought a dvr and recorded every game I played on xbc and posted any people wanted to see. http://m.youtube.com/user/Holbry

I was on a fake name when the vid was made and have no idea how he even knew it was me.

Slayed me.

Yes if you played against some random fake name on xbc you thought may have been glassin it could of been me. If you played against (-HoLbrY-) then I was not hacking. Anyone that had walls im sure used them on occasion undercover....anyways when that vid went out people doubted me and I bought a dvr and recorded every game I played on xbc and posted any people wanted to see. http://m.youtube.com/user/Holbry

I was on a fake name when the vid was made and have no idea how he even knew it was me.

This "I was on a fake name when the vid was made and have no idea how he even knew it was me." makes it that much worse for me, lol. Hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He probably knew it was you by your xbox name.  I honestly don't care if you glassed or not.  Back in the xbox days I use to team with some of the not so good players just for kicks and purposefully try and find a good 2 box to play against, because on xbc, for a good player that was hosting to make the game even remotely interesting and not go 50-2, you needed:

host + random noob  vs 2 box off host pinging under 50

But you already knew this.

So I would choose to team with players like noisycricket and RenDao under various alias names I had. Those guys would score 5 points and I would have the remaining 45 (which is to be expected when hosting on xbc) and the 2 boxes that would send me messages asking if I was an OGRE since I lived in Ohio.  Heh.....

Lol fun times.  XBC was such a joke.  Thank goodness I had the option to LAN with good Ohio players unlike those who were less fortunate and lived in places where no good local players resided. 

Maybe in a year or so MCC will be fixed and it will somewhat hold a candle to OG Xbox LAN.

Based on the last game I just played 343 (or should I say 3v4 industries) invented putting 7 players in a 3v3 halo CE playlist.  

Hahah it happened again.  7 players show up and the game freezes.  I manage to get into the next game and the novices pick CTF on HH.

I go for a quick 10 kills grab the flag, and all 3 of them quit out.  Look to see they have 0 kills.  WTF... 

I was thinking that having an in-game timer would be pretty neat. Especially since most people timing aren't getting it down to the second because of the way the game starts. Someone let 'em know and make it happen!

Holy shit I remember RenDao on XBC! Surprised he's being namedropped here lol.

2 nade starts definitely impacts the game big time. I find myself constantly looking for nades to pick up especially on Rat Race and Pris.

Your names didnt ruin other peoples experiences, your hacking did. Stop bringing that up as though it matters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone who has gametypes made from the built-in Slayer or Classic Team Slayer should remake them starting with another gametype. Slayer/Classic Team Slayer have the wrong weapon rotations (rockets on Dammy, HH, CO, etc.). This is why weapon spawns are fixed for some people and not fixed for others.

Does this apply to objective gametypes as well? I have noticed that there seemed to be a discrepancy between gametypes, and figured that the fixes were gametype-specific. But I didn't want to redo all the 13 H1 MLG gametypes I had already made before I was sure that things was straightened out.

Does this apply to objective gametypes as well? I have noticed that there seemed to be a discrepancy between gametypes, and figured that the fixes were gametype-specific. But I didn't want to redo all the 13 H1 MLG gametypes I had already made before I was sure that things was straightened out.

I didn't run through the objective gametypes, but it's possible some of them have the old weapon spawns, too.

So, which base Slayer gametype should be used to make the settings?

Any gametype besides Slayer or Classic Team Slayer. Using Classic Slayer Pro is fine, and that's what a lot of us started with. 343 can update the gametypes without a patch, so at some point they'll all magically have the fix.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@insidi0us

@@Mintograde

Don't know if delayed MM Weapon spawns are on Halobugs but it seems they fixed it.

Timer should be started the same way as in custom games now. (when the loading circle freezes for the 2nd time)

Another sneaky fix! :) (Sry if late haven't played over the Holidays)

PS: The game loads up directly after the countdown now as opposed to before where there was a delay...

Also guys what's your highest respawn count after the enemy team quit?

I'm currently on a 220 second respawn after betraying them out of boredom.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Going through the list, here's a couple bugs I noticed that are fixed:

- Picking up camo right after yours runs out does not cancel the new camo anymore.

- Is phall damage still a thing? I have not experienced this in weeks, neither have my teammates

- Hit registration might be moving into "fixed" category. I doubt it'll get better. We'll see after the next patch though.

- I believe client side visual indicators are actually fixed. I know it hasn't been confirmed by 343i but I haven't noticed it at all compared to the first 3 weeks the game was released.

Does anyone know why this happens?  Happens to me all the time.

Annnd missingno just shows that more work may need to be done on the new camo pickup lmao

Does anyone know why this happens?  Happens to me all the time.

that actually has yet to happen to me, i've been very lucky.

It might be the max? lol

idk but i was on Hangem spawning my 2 teamates in the corner by the front of red next to the creek and nade+pistol combo-ing them for a good minute or so, their nades would land right at my feet, until one eventually got away and killed me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

idk but i was on Hangem spawning my 2 teamates in the corner by the front of red next to the creek and nade+pistol combo-ing them for a good minute or so, their nades would land right at my feet, until one eventually got away and killed me.

Lol that sounds hilarious I was Shotty/Snipe-comboing them for a bit in Green on Dammy then moved to the Shotty spawn corner near Red. After they finally killed me they both got shottys and looked at the spawn in the corner waiting for me to spawn. To bad they had to wait 4 minutes... LMAO

• Upvote (+1) 1