chaosTheory

Dedicated website for tracking Halo CE gameplay issues in MCC

right now my only real complaints about CE are its Anti-Aim bug and the party being occassionally splitted/removed after a game ended

if they sort that out id call it very playable, even without the dedis (played a lot of games on dinstances 8000+km and it was still very solid)

sure it can get better, but the playable state were i see myself actually sticking to it has almost been reached

It's gotten so pathetic to the point where Christmas noobs are messaging me saying "nice pistol man"

I reply back  "um no... shit is broken and random.  Get Halo on OG box, play with friends, experience real halo."

u wot m8?

Sorry I don't know. Saw the word used and wanted to look smart.

I didn't prepare for this question honestly. Apologies.

low key one of the funniest posts on here. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

They need to get ranked playlist cause mm is really no fun like this. Most of the time ppl quit, and if they dont quit your usely teamed up with or against christmas noobs

I play 5 OG and 5 MCC.

Man i really wish I knew what my deal was then... maybe its just been too long and I need to get used to it again.

They need to get ranked playlist cause mm is really no fun like this. Most of the time ppl quit, and if they dont quit your usely teamed up with or against christmas noobs

This has been my experience also.  I get maybe 2 decent games out of every 25.  Customs are a joke and have considerable lag and bullet detection is a joke.   You've got new players walking right by power ups.  

Definitely a blocked spawn.

how does that work? there were 5 spawns within the distance. i thought all spawns had to be blocked? and it doesn't even look like i blocked any

how does that work? there were 5 spawns within the distance. i thought all spawns had to be blocked? and it doesn't even look like i blocked any

The enemies were close enough to the possible spawns to keep your teammate from spawning near you. It sounded like both were directly under you when your teammate died on the health pack.

Spawning with only 2 nades is as annoying as the anti aim glitch. I'm still quite surprised not many people complain about it here. it shouldn't be that hard to fix...

This has been my experience also.  I get maybe 2 decent games out of every 25.  Customs are a joke and have considerable lag and bullet detection is a joke.   You've got new players walking right by power ups.  

I played in matchmaking a good bit last night and was getting a lot of very good games, so maybe the noobs are starting to give up. But all they need to do is get 2v2 and ranked working and all the better players who only play customs now will constantly be playing matchmaking......Please let this happen before many more people give up on this game.

Spawning with only 2 nades is as annoying as the anti aim glitch. I'm still quite surprised not many people complain about it here. it shouldn't be that hard to fix...

I really don't mind it personally. 

Anyone who has gametypes made from the built-in Slayer or Classic Team Slayer should remake them starting with another gametype. Slayer/Classic Team Slayer have the wrong weapon rotations (rockets on Dammy, HH, CO, etc.). This is why weapon spawns are fixed for some people and not fixed for others.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thats crazy let me put that to the test. Also that 2 nades thing is driving me nuts too thats honestly one of the biggest things putting a damper on my fun.

Thats crazy let me put that to the test. Also that 2 nades thing is driving me nuts too thats honestly one of the biggest things putting a damper on my fun.

that, and my host. lol

I really don't mind it personally. 

Well when you are used to one thing for over a decade then its changed, it tends to mess with your game a tad bit.

Well when you are used to one thing for over a decade then its changed, it tends to mess with your game a tad bit.

I certainly understand that, its just a change that i got used too and probably even prefer it. I like the fact that you have to be a bit more careful with your nades and actually remember to pick them up at spawn points. 

Sometimes, you do feel like maybe 4 nades at spawn would have been useful to help regain control back but i feel the positives have outweighed the negatives.

The 2 nade start is definitely a high priority item, to the point I've drastically changed my thinking and routing. I run places I normally wouldn't need to and use less than I'd like to on powerups. They are aware of it, and I think we all did our complaining about it very early on, so I think people are focusing oh the newest annoyances.

If the game gets better at the current rate, a major problem approximately every week or so, I'm honestly okay with that. 343i has a lot on their plate, and they're still working on making us happy, so things are good.

The holidays slowed us all down I'm sure, 343 included, and I've been away from home/in and out of the country since Christmas so I haven't much time to do any bug testing/reporting. I'm heading home tonight and should be off from work for two days so the site will see some updates soon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I certainly understand that, its just a change that i got used too and probably even prefer it. I like the fact that you have to be a bit more careful with your nades and actually remember to pick them up at spawn points. 

Sometimes, you do feel like maybe 4 nades at spawn would have been useful to help regain control back but i feel the positives have outweighed the negatives.

I disagree on dammy you have to save your nades to nade down camo and cant start throwing nades early to keep people away from the camo 10 secs before it spawns......So many times I get kills just throwing multiple nades behind camo and only having to save one to nade it down......Also on Hangem when you are spawning red and they are at blue you cant keep throwing nades back of blue when they hide. it just makes weaker positions a whole lot weaker with less nades....

• Upvote (+1) 3

I played in matchmaking a good bit last night and was getting a lot of very good games, so maybe the noobs are starting to give up. But all they need to do is get 2v2 and ranked working and all the better players who only play customs now will constantly be playing matchmaking......Please let this happen before many more people give up on this game.

I thought your name looked familiar. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1