Sign in to follow this  
Rile

Infamy - Looking for ONE from East Coast/Mid-West - @InfamyHALO

1lD1Z9L.png

Hello,

I am the owner of Infamy (@InfamyHALO), a new Halo organization (may expand into other games in the future) that is just being created.

I have managerial experience in the past with successful teams in the Counter-Strike Source scene and plan on using that experience to expand the Infamy brand and move forward through the eSports world.

Myself and two local friends are looking for ONE person from the East Coast/Mid-West to grind, practice, and compete in any and all tournaments.

The first major tournament we're looking at attending is IronGaming in Columbus, Ohio.

We are all multiple time ex-50's in nearly every playlist in H3 and won several local LAN's on top of numerous amounts of online tournaments in the past. One of us was very widely known during H1 and H3 (Almighty).

Requirements:

- Preferably a past in Halo or eSports
- 17+
- Preferably able to travel

- Active/professional on Twitter

If you're interested please comment with somewhat of an application (the basics, anything you think I should know) and I will get back to you ASAP!

If you cannot comment, please contact me on Twitter: @InF_Rile or the team twitter @InfamyHALO

Just got showcased in the very first MLG Halo: MCC Top 5 Plays  :)

https://twitter.com/...238253545545729

AJ

20 years old

I have played every halo since halo 2 but nothing competitive yet. I have been trying to get into the competitive area but didn't really know where to start. Learn fast and love halo like none other!!

GT: Dr AJ15

chris

From Michigan and 20, been playing competitive on LAN since H2.

GT: LChrispy

invite me to some customs and practices for ig columbus

Anyone interested please follow @InfamyHALO and mention us in a Tweet and we will create a list for scheduled tryouts.

Anyone interested please follow @InfamyHALO and mention us in a Tweet and we will create a list for scheduled tryouts.

bout to do this now 

Gt: MoNoXiDe Died 

Wont sit here and list all of my stats, but I am experienced and would like to run with you guys and see what happens. If it meshs, awesome, if not, no big deal. 

I'm on for the rest of the day 

bout to do this now 

Gt: MoNoXiDe Died 

Wont sit here and list all of my stats, but I am experienced and would like to run with you guys and see what happens. If it meshs, awesome, if not, no big deal. 

I'm on for the rest of the day 

Added you and a few others to the tryout list, we'll probably hold them during the weekend once the patch is live and MM'ing is usable.

Tryouts will be this weekend, I haven't contacted anyone but I have all who have inquired in a Google doc ready to tryout.

Hi my name is Corey Blevins, I am an experienced gamer. I am 24 years old and have been playing halo competitively since it came out with my sister, we are both from Kansas. We plan to attend upcoming events either way, our mother works for the airlines so she helps with ticket prices for us and finding 2 more with a brand behind us would help us find a solid 2 people to make a team of four for events. My sister and I are ranked 37th in the 2v2 PGL ladder right now and are trying to do something thats never been done before, have a brother sister combo place professional. She has a twitch and streams on the daily, as do I. twitch.tv/dreamxqueen . twitch.tv/cmb_24. I also just released a montage for the game halo reach all MLG you can find that here below. My sister and I both have LAN experience and I have event experience. I am not on the forums much but my twitter is @C_iMi_B and if not you can contact me at my email [email protected] Thanks and look forward to hearing from you! 

I tweeted you yesterday, just wanted to make sure I got on the list for tryouts, to keep it short for now:

Gamertag: i heberlein i

Hello my name is sky GT is Assi5tisil I have many years in competitive halo, I stated back in H2 and continued on through H3 and a little of reach. I went to many MLG tourneys during H3 and a bunch of local tourneys and lans. If you are interested in giving me a tryout please message me on xbl my gt again is Assi5tisil

Thanks in advance