Sign in to follow this  
Snakes Solstice

Halo 2 Anniversary Spring Jumping

really good vid.

this how the game evolves and gametypes become more intresting. hope to see it in competitive play.

This is really awesome! Hopefully some of these jumps will be used by the pros in the next tournament. 

Would be better if clamber was in H2A, dont have to do all this BS :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

These two below will likely be banned from competitive play

- Lockout H2A Library Hide spot

- Sanctuary H2A Car walls & the Out of Map hide spot

Besides that I hope the ledge jump from shotty to snipe Ledge on Sanc makes a sound to warn those nearby, now some height advantage areas seem a little less so.

These two below will likely be banned from competitive play

- Lockout H2A Library Hide spot

- Sanctuary H2A Car walls & the Out of Map hide spot

Besides that I hope the ledge jump from shotty to snipe Ledge on Sanc makes a sound to warn those nearby, now some height advantage areas seem a little less so.

The Sanctuary spots will absolutely be banned but I don't see why the spot on Lockout would be. It's the same idea as the spots in blue room on Guardian. 

The Sanctuary spots will absolutely be banned but I don't see why the spot on Lockout would be. It's the same idea as the spots in blue room on Guardian. 

You can very easily see blue room hiding spots and the height difference in this comparison is a lot. A better comparison are the spots behind blue room back ramp which are banned. 

Also the obvious reason of it's too good for Oddball.

To everyone that is trying to do spring jumping, don't get frustrated because I can't even do it half of the time right now. For some reason I feel like the 60 FPS or whatever they did to the engine, makes spring jumping harder than it was in Halo 4 or Reach.

Would be better if clamber was in H2A, dont have to do all this BS :)

even if trolling, i hope bad luck befalls you.

also spring jumping is easier if the jump button is pressed with your right hand and the crouch button with the left

Why would any of them be banned? They are cool spots but none of them are game breaking