Sign in to follow this  
NaraOshima

[Fuel Esports][Looking for One][UGC 20k St.Louis]

Good Day Halo Community,

I am the leader of Fuel Esports, We have currently purchased a team pass for St. Louis UGC 20K Halo 2 Anv. We are looking for a player who is devoted and looking to not only go big in scene but eventually make a salary off of this scene. I'm not just looking for id-visually talented person, I'm looking for a icon someone who willing to market themselves as Player of Fuel Esports, This includes being able socialize with the community of Halo/Esports with Twitter,Youtube,Twitch. Help us become a Top team and Bring a BIGGER Fan Base to Halo. #FUELFAM

HI, 

Where can I contact you? email Skype?

my twitter is: @krazertv

youtube.com/user/krazertv

Lets talk

The name is AJ and ive been looking to get into streaming and youtube but have never really had the fan base yet. I am a big halo player and I would love to make halo even bigger than what it is and promote things. I use twitter a lot and have been watching youtube videos for a long time now. I have gamed ever since I was a little kid and would like to take it farther.

GT: Dr AJ15

what youre looking for is what im looking for in a team

have plenty of event experience, and actually have a good relationship with the owner of UGC (met him back at nashville combine) 

Wont sit here and brag bout what Ive done, hit me up and we can run games. If things mesh then good, if not, best of luck. 

GT: MoNoXiDe Died

I will definitely sell myself as much as needed. I would be a great addition to your #FUELFAM. Willing to do whatever it takes to reach greatness. Hit me up to talk over things and run some games.

GT: Jeliyfish 

Hi my name is Corey Blevins, I am an experienced gamer. I am 24 years old and have been playing halo competitively since it came out with my sister, we are both from Kansas. We plan to attend upcoming events either way, our mother works for the airlines so she helps with ticket prices for us and finding 2 more with a brand behind us would help us find a solid 2 people to make a team of four for events. My sister and I are ranked 37th in the 2v2 PGL ladder right now and are trying to do something thats never been done before, have a brother sister combo place professional. She has a twitch and streams on the daily, as do I. twitch.tv/dreamxqueen . twitch.tv/cmb_24. I also just released a montage for the game halo reach all MLG you can find that here below. My sister and I both have LAN experience and I have event experience. I am not on the forums much but my twitter is @C_iMi_B and if not you can contact me at my email[email protected] Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!