Sign in to follow this  
Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: Autumn Doubles Bracket, Schedule, Reporting, and More!

Team Name: Slide FX

Winner: Slide FX

Round Number: 2

Score: 2-0 (Best of 3)

Opposing Team: ODST FTW

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team : #112 The lost boys 

Winner : #112 the lost boys

round : one showed and one didint 

score :forfeit 

this is a repost of scores  , havent seen an update on the bracket. spoke with vivala ty 25, his team mate is not showing up . team #158 cross fire gaming 

Team Name: 10 seconds ahead

Winner: 10 seconds ahead

Round Number: 2 (3:45)

Score: 2 - 1

Team name: Never Forgotten

we played Mr dumb ideas and Mr random ideas tied the 3rd game on lockout so we replayed lockout again and won 22 - 21 and shows we lost?

Team Name: First Rounded
Winner: First Rounded
Round Number: 2

Score: 2 - 0  The bracket shows neither team winning their Round 1 game. I'm assuming neither of them showed up as they didn't show up to our game. Project Sunlight or Chasing Dreams Round 1 didn't show. They didn't show to Round 2 either :(

Team name: Never Forgotten

we played Mr dumb ideas and Mr random ideas tied the 3rd game on lockout so we replayed lockout again and won 22 - 21 and shows we lost?

It appears that Fuel submitted a false score. You should have your Round 2 match now. Thanks!

• Upvote (+1) 1

some of the brackets are not updated and the next round has started , dont know who to invite because it does not show the winner ( GR-third round)

Have been waiting since after round 1 for the winner of "Randoms" and "WeBackKappa". I see that Sparty Town has advanced to Round 3, who would be our opponents with a non-show. Should we play our round three match or do we still need to wait? 

Team Name: Empyrean

Edit: Nevermind, I see it has updated. Thanks