Hey guys, Tonight around 7 or 8 EST I'm gonna try to host a night of FFA's. If you want to come send me a friend request/Message. GT: Jukebox Villain

Only requirement is to not be a dick. 

hey jukebox, you added me yesterday. im down for ffas around 7/8 Inv me or ill join you.

Don't add pronation he will remove you if you try to join his game.

No I won't. Just because I removed you doesn't mean I will do it to everyone. It's nothing personal don't take it so seriously.

I updated the OP as well.

No I won't. Just because I removed you doesn't mean I will do it to everyone. It's nothing personal don't take it so seriously.

I updated the OP as well.

lol I just don't see why you removed me. All you had to do was send me a message saying you were busy. I added you for FFA. I was about to leave once I saw you were in thrown down anyway.

lol I just don't see why you removed me. All you had to do was send me a message saying you were busy. I added you for FFA. I was about to leave once I saw you were in thrown down anyway.

:salt:

:kappa:

You're taking it personally. I wasn't the leader so if you were booted it wasn't by me. I needed another spot on my list and you happened to be someone I removed.

:salt:

This pretty much sums it up.

GT: Flood Moriarty

I'm gonna be on all night, let's get some FFAs going guyssssss

hit me up whenever, I need to FFA as much as possible to practice for local LANs

Is your tag treplexity? I'll add you to the list if so.

Definitely add me for custom FFA's or 4v4's and Throwdown

GT: siirius