Jer4Bear

Help me improve, take me under your wing.

I want to throw this out there and see if anyone is up for a challenge.

Halo 4 and a lot of time away from gaming has turned me into a major BK. I used to be pretty good at h2 and h3, but i have lost all of it for some reason.

I am looking for someone to help me get back to prime time shape, if you will, and get me back to where I know my potential can take me. I am very active and on this game often, with the proper training and assistance I could become a good asset for any team and would love the opportunity to learn.

I am very good at criticism, hence i am asking for it. and I am up for anything (film sessions, 1v1s, 4v4s, MM, octagon for hours).

my GT is Jeremiah004

my KIK is Jer4Bear

or PM me on here. I would turly be grateful and looking forward to any help I can get.

If you 'lost all of it' then you're skills beforehand were purely based off your shot and how much you play.

But your willing to learn attitude is needed in more people these days. People's egos and self pride do them harm and they can't grow as a result.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you 'lost all of it' then you're skills beforehand were purely based off your shot and how much you play.

But your willing to learn attitude is needed in more people these days. People's egos and self pride do them harm and they can't grow as a result.

Its pretty much only my 1v1 battles that are off. I seem to either not connect on the first or fourth shot which as you know is never a good thing. my map movement and team shot is fine. I also have the bad habit of feeling like i can take on multiple ppl at once like you could in h4.

I made an octagon and have been playing a bit more, BR is coming back, still not nearly where it needs to be. Still hoping for the TLC (lmao) from someone.

Eh decision making and learning spawns are things that are beneficial to learn, but if its just your shot youre concerned about I wouldn't worry much. The only way you will get it back is by playing more and when you surround yourself with good players and play consistently you will be back to your old self in no time.