menotyou135

Alright, so lets talk H2A settings

I really want Neutral Bomb on Shrine to work but I just don't think it does. Even with a longer bomb reset time I'm not seeing teams be able to set up at all. You can clearly see the team who's pushing into the base able to slay the majority of the other team but as soon as someone spawns they can easily chuck nades right to the planting zone. This could change if players only spawned with 1 grenade but as of right now I don't really enjoy it.

You need a 3sec or less arm time, with a 5 second or more fuse, and a 3 second or longer disarm time. Having no fuse or disarm and a long arm time puts all the work on the already overburdened attackers. Having a quick arm with a defuse time forces defenders to move rather than just spam nades

You need a 3sec or less arm time, with a 5 second or more fuse, and a 3 second or longer disarm time. Having no fuse or disarm and a long arm time puts all the work on the already overburdened attackers. Having a quick arm with a defuse time forces defenders to move rather than just spam nades

Is adding a defuse time something that can be done in forge/settings for H2A?

What the farq are you talking about bro? The super-improved netcode makes the BR a fucking destroyer in H2A. H2C's is pathetic in comparison when any kind of range is involved.

Thank you for explaining this, my friends all think I'm ******** because I like the H2A BR more than H2C this explains exactly why. The H2A BR just feels so clean and I feel like I'm dropping shots or something in Classic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is extraction not a thing in H2A like originally rumored to be?

Competitive H2A would have been GOAT with Extraction but they added Ricochet instead.

RIP Lockdown and Ascension Extraction.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is adding a defuse time something that can be done in forge/settings for H2A?

Yup you can modify all three times. No idea why they aren't all used on default. Seems excruciatingly obvious that not ruins the gametype..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup you can modify all three times. No idea why they aren't all used on default. Seems excruciatingly obvious that not ruins the gametype..

Hmmmmm very interesting