LethuL

Lethul Halo 5 + More QnA, you've got questions I have answers.

eh might as well

- Which previous Halo game felt the most similar to h5 when it came to difficulty in aiming?

- Thruster pack any good mid combat?

- Can you run away with Sprint easily or nah

- How did the strafe feel in h5?

Congrats on the H2a invitational 

What makes this showing different from what we saw with H4. Tons of pro's said H4 was going to be great toward the initial showings. Look what happened to it. Do you think this will be the same? 

With your win from the invite, what will you do with your prize money?

Is APG's lips really that big?

And finally, are  :weback: ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why did you guys get to play the H5 beta against Str8

i assume you mean didn't, they asked us but honestly after that finals and the 2 series before that, including all the interviews pictures and running around after that we were way too tired to play. That was recorded hours after the finals, we did get to play it last night though for more than 1 game

Is Halo 5 as bad as I think it is.

You may have noticed I didn't use a question mark. That's because it was rhetorical and I already know the answer.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

how do you feel OpTiC FormaL played in h5? Was he the MVP? Why can't we just be talking to him instead of you? Who cares about you?  :frank:

#BtH

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

i assume you mean didn't, they asked us but honestly after that finals and the 2 series before that, including all the interviews pictures and running around after that we were way too tired to play. That was recorded hours after the finals, we did get to play it last night though for more than 1 game

So what did you think? It must be nice knowing any feedback you have will be directly listened to by 343 (while my peasant scrub ass gets ignored)

Also good shit with the win, was awesome, wish formal would play Halo though :/ can understand the money thing tho

Yes I meant didn't

Do you think Halo 5 can enough depth and a big enough skill gap that it will be as competitive as Halo 2. Also do you think the bombardment of spartan abilities cheapens the game or enriches it?

What do you think about H5?

ive only played 6 games, 1 was slayer 6 breakout. Hard to say but there seems to be a skill gap larger than we've seen since h3
  • Upvote (+1) 9

Do you think Halo 5 can enough depth and a big enough skill gap that it will be as competitive as Halo 2. Also do you think the bombardment of spartan abilities cheapens the game or enriches it?

ground pound and charges are both difficult to hit it seems. Small kill radius on the pound makes it a skillshot of sorts from mobas and if you don't use it well you just get yourself killed. I hope they keep them skill based so you'll be rewarded for being good with them not just having them given to you, sort of like shadowrun abilities and such.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

ive only played 6 games, 1 was slayer 6 breakout. Hard to say but there seems to be a skill gap larger than we've seen since h3

Bold statement from only six games. Did they mention any other gamemodes that will be playable?

Is sprint less effective than before?

yes much, we really only used it to get to a spot or a last ditch effort to get away, it probably got some of us killed more than it saved us since we were out of the plays waiting triple the time to get shields
  • Upvote (+1) 4