Sign in to follow this  
TheDomeINaToR

Your Personal Halo Control Scheme

I wanted to love Universal Reclaimer, but not having Crouch on the left thumbstick blows.

No layout seems to offer Left Thumbstick Click crouch AND melee on Right bumper.

So, it's The Duke on CE, and Default on the rest for now.

Is anyone else having a problem moving around on bumper jumper? It seriously feels so awkward. The LB and RB don't "click" all the way in compared to where my finger placement is on the 360, and it's making for some absolutely shitty gameplay. I can't melee when I want. I can't jump when I want because the button doesn't click the way I want. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

boxer but I don't understand why they would waste the bumpers on grenade switch and flashlight in halo 2 when using them for jump and grenade would be a billion times better. they even made right bumper grenade throw in the CE layout!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I play Boxer, but I've heard bad things from other Boxer players so I might change.

What's Boxer like for each Halo?

I don't have an X1 yet(soon), but looking online it seems Boxer didn't get a Universal setting. 

I play Boxer, but I've heard bad things from other Boxer players so I might change.

What's Boxer like for each Halo?

I don't have an X1 yet(soon), but looking online it seems Boxer didn't get a Universal setting. 

CE is cool because they give you the right bumper to throw grenades but for some reason they left h2 boxer the same so grenade is b and jump is A and the valueable bumpers are wasted on flashlight and grenade switch

I really really really am disappointed that there is no bumper jumper option in H2A that includes switch grenades for the A button. 

I have no intentions of sprinting in H2A...because I ####ing can't, so please add an option that gives me the H3 bumper jumper layout so I won't have to take my damn thumbs off the sticks to change grenades. Thx 343

I haven't found a universal that fits me very well which is a bummer.

I've been using each games default settings for now.

boxer but I don't understand why they would waste the bumpers on grenade switch and flashlight in halo 2 when using them for jump and grenade would be a billion times better. they even made right bumper grenade throw in the CE layout!

This is fuckin killing me.  every boxer setting is correct except the h2a

Southpaw for all of them. I might try out Bumper Jumper with switched triggers and bumpers so I my left trigger is still my shoot button.

This is fuckin killing me.  every boxer setting is correct except the h2a

CE is cool because they give you the right bumper to throw grenades but for some reason they left h2 boxer the same so grenade is b and jump is A and the valueable bumpers are wasted on flashlight and grenade switch

lol, Main reason I play Boxer is I find throwing a grenade with trigger/bumper to be uncomfortable, so I like it on the buttons.

The big issue is still not having full custom options in place. 

I really have no idea what my perfect Universal Setting would even be, because it's a new controller(Don't have X1 yet) and I don't know if I'd find my action/Reload button to be most comfortable as a bumper or it's usual X.

ah, well i do boxer so i can bxr and bxb better in h2c. My shortgame is so much better but my grenades can get pretty sloppy so it would be nice to be able to keep my thumb on the joystick when i throw them

Legacy sticks layout

Univ Bumper Jumper

default sens

It is taking a lot of practice to relearn the glitches on new buttons