Sign in to follow this  
DrMassacre

FaZe Picks Up Kampy

I wouldn't say near unanimous this was the top comment on the video...

Then a pro player(Vibe Reflex) tries to rightfully explain to him that Halo was instrumental in developing e-sports long before League, and he says some other moronic thing like

Hmmm....so no other e-sport was significant other than Starcraft during that time? You-tube comment sections are either filled with idiots or trolls 99 percent of the time lol, I just read them for the laughs really.

Do you not understand what "near unanimous" means? It means that it's not quite unanimous. That means, there are some people who don't support the decision to sign a Halo team. So you pointed out one guy who doesn't support it, one upped by a few other people... to prove what?

Do you not understand what "near unanimous" means? It means that it's not quite unanimous. That means, there are some people who don't support the decision to sign a Halo team. So you pointed out one guy who doesn't support it, one upped by a few other people... to prove what?

From what I saw it was not "near unanimous", but if you're saying the response was better than Faze picking up a Halo player I agree. Its just humorous to me how many people still disrespect Halo as an e-sport or are ignorant of its impact, especially when its one of the most successful in terms of longevity and player earnings(minus million dollar tournaments). Sure Halo has not had that "big-breakthrough" yet in terms of modern viewership, but it hasn't really had the opportunity until now with real dev support.

Barker was a Halo editor for Viral Design back in the day.... And i could see the game play perfectly idk,

Really? I don't remember getting him into Viral. must've been way after we all left.

Glad to see Halo really coming back though.

i don't want to see people going for 360 no scope trick shots in matchmaking

360 noscopes were really normal to go for in the montage community.

Wanted to check out the video again cuz I liked it so much and it shot up to 300k views in like 3 days? What is Faze that they have this many viewers? All I know is that they have a CoD team.

Wanted to check out the video again cuz I liked it so much and it shot up to 300k views in like 3 days? What is Faze that they have this many viewers? All I know is that they have a CoD team.

Cod is a very very big game

stphnnn1 day ago

I'm a professional quake player and I approve of this montage. People need to stop being butthurt about other FPS games, shit we're all part of the same type of community but it looks as if the Call of duty children just want to make anyone that play any other FPS shooters feel like shit. 

Well played Kampy sir, I enjoyed the fuck out of this video!
Reply  ·  52
Hide replies

Sxvxn1 day ago

I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking this. This game is so much harder than Call of Duty (So is quake) and it should be appreciated. Its a FPS after all which has snipers.... and FaZe is all about sniping.
Reply  ·  4

stphnnn1 day ago

+Sxvxn Exactly, you have the Railgun in quake which could be equated as a sniper rifle where you can also hit some crazy pixel shit. I'll have to start posting up some videos and content to youtube instead of twitch only.

More games with more snipers, well fuck it, we need more FPS games!!!!!
Reply  ·  1

Leave it to the pro Quake player to talk some sense into these CoD fanboys. Its just funny(and sort of sad) that there are actually gamers out there that think a military shooter with iron-sights is awesome for trick-shotting, but Arena-style FPS are not IMO. Excuse me for the rude example, but that is like the wheelchair basketball league thinking they have better trick/skill-shots than the NBA lol. Its like where do you think the term even originated.... in CoD? Its a whole different generation man I swear...

Nothing against Faze clan because they do have some sweet montages, but I just cant believe some CoD fanboys SMH.