Sign in to follow this  
Mintograde

HaloSpawns.com - an interactive guide to Halo: CE's spawn system

This is one of the coolest and most helpful things I've ever seen in terms of Halo.

This is going to be an extremely valuable resource for people trying to learn the spawn and randoms, as I feel that people will learn quicker when interacting with something like this as opposed to watching a video (which are still helpful, by the way).

Great work!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Give this man a medal (wait, don't really, in this day and age his screen would be so full he'd be unable to see anything else!)

Awesome work man! This will definitely be an extremely useful resource. The website looks great on mobile however after clicking on the explore maps section I'm not able to select anything. Not sure if the rest of the site is supposed to be mobile friendly or if it is still in the works.

Thanks guys!

The website looks great on mobile however after clicking on the explore maps section I'm not able to select anything. Not sure if the rest of the site is supposed to be mobile friendly or if it is still in the works.

The 3d walkthroughs use WebGL, which isn't supported by many mobile browsers yet.

I plan to add a section for map screenshots so mobile users can still see the spawns.

At some point I'll add a message/warning for unsupported browsers/devices.

Awesome work Mintograde, your project is really impressive. I am definitely going to use this as an aid to improve my H:CE game.

New to h1, but this is amazing. 

does this site show mcc phantom spawns??

but seriously, amazing work

what's a phatom spawn?

New to h1, but this is amazing.

what's a phatom spawn?

well I was joking. but currently in mcc h1, you can see players appear on spawn only to immediately disappear and spawn somewhere else instead.

well I was joking. but currently in mcc h1, you can see players appear on spawn only to immediately disappear and spawn somewhere else instead.

wtf???