Sign in to follow this  
Ciutchism

Brothers of Halo :: 100% Halo 4 Competitive Montage - Edited by Veto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf3h-Y8RAZ0

After multiple attempts falling through, welcome to our 100% competitive Halo 4 Montage. Featuring gameplay by Clutchism, Graphic, and Warrdd. Edited by Veto. Every clip is using competitive settings. Most of these clips are against some of the better halo players online at the time. Multiple shoutouts from Ghostayame, Gandhi, and Diesel. A few clips have the AGL logo at the bottom, that is because these clips were performed by Warrdd at the AGL 8 event during the tournament. Thank you to so many people. We will be playing the Master Chief Collection starting Tuesday! Remember to Like, Subscribe, and Share our montage!

:halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

okay i will be the first to say it: 

competitive Halo 4 

8FxEa.gif

moving on, the montage itself is really well edited. aside from a few sick snipes and multis though, the opponents didn't seem particularly aware in many of the clips, thus making it seem less impressive. 

fortunately good clips are easier to come by than editing skills, so will keep an eye out for the next one. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

okay i will be the first to say it: 

8FxEa.gif

moving on, the montage itself is really well edited. aside from a few sick snipes and multis though, the opponents didn't seem particularly aware in many of the clips, thus making it seem less impressive. 

fortunately good clips are easier to come by than editing skills, so will keep an eye out for the next one. 

I wasn't going to label it 100% MLG or AGL and competitive was the only word I could think of. Maybe throwdown? Not sure. Either way there's no infinity slayer in there :)