Sign in to follow this  
TKS_Monoxide

MoNoXiDe F/A for Pre Season (Former H3 player)

GT: V i iv y a r d

GT: Dooki3dung

We are looking for 2 more and/or looking to join someone else. Lets run games to see if there is any chemistry for a team. Will tell you about our experience in game. We started teaming back in the prime of H2. 

i remember seeing your name back in the day. throw me a f/r AzuuuL my old gt i use to compete with was AzulstaR will be on in less than 6 hours when i scoop it up

Im looking up to join a team or make a team which ever im a skilled halo player been playing halo since halo 2 came out and well now im interest to participate in this halo challenges!

i remember seeing your name back in the day. throw me a f/r AzuuuL my old gt i use to compete with was AzulstaR will be on in less than 6 hours when i scoop it up

I remember your name too, werent you from Chicago? 

GT: V i iv y a r d

GT: Dooki3dung

We are looking for 2 more and/or looking to join someone else. Lets run games to see if there is any chemistry for a team. Will tell you about our experience in game. We started teaming back in the prime of H2. 

sounds good, youll get a f/r from me after I grab the game 

BUMP 

lost 4th round in the Astro Tourney but had too much fun to not look for the right team. 

GT: Promo PMYE 

I'm online now 

I remember you from Chicago, we were at a lan at both Gremlins and Cannota's.  Im teaming with a buddy for the tourney in Columbus if you want to run games, I'll add you.

I remember you from Chicago, we were at a lan at both Gremlins and Cannota's.  Im teaming with a buddy for the tourney in Columbus if you want to run games, I'll add you.

just saw this, ill run with yall tomorrow