TWrex

Looking for Some quality players

Me and my buddy who live in the north east have been running together for months now and we cant quite find those 2 teammates we really wanna make long runs with.

Our long term goals. Top 100 on GBs. Connecticut regional tourney for money but this doesnt have to be attended if we like teammates from a different area.

Then finally we'd like to attend an AGL just to see how we do.

Some things important to us:

Good Personality

Not a rager or constant bitcher within reason (i do it sometimes when its a rough game)

Someone that understands online is online, I play halo on 150Kbs down, a lot of my shots dont register but I play at another level on LAN. Online is tough and always will be because of that randomn factor.

Constant call outs.

<3

Just leave your GT if your interested and any information you feel is necessary to add.

Gt: Silly Brown KiD

Lets run games

thanks for the reply sir will add you in the next hour or so!

HMU on xbox live @ Snaptix

Been trying to find 2 solid players to play with also.

Me and my friend are very competitive minded.

Lmk via xbox live.

GT - Snaptix

• Upvote (+1) 1

im in the northeast as well and am interested in everything you just said. I'll be able to play a lot more in July and August but can most week nights

GT : Destroyaaa

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hit me up, we can talk but you might not like when I can get on during the week

gt shzlss

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the replies. I'm in the middle of a work shift and have to turnaround and go back in tomorrow before the sun is up so it might be until around noon tomorrow when I add you but will do.

On the east coast of Canada but can make ALL tourneys. Been to a few MLG events as well for H2 up until Reach and placed in a few top 32's 

GT: GunDeeZy Smoove

• Upvote (+1) 1

added all of you, or in rewinds case sent u a msg cuz ur FL is full.

Hope to get in game with you guys sometime today or tomorrow! <3

Hey bro, me and a buddy were also looking for a couple of solid teammates. We probably won't be able to attend AGL with you, but we would still like to run games with you guys to improve our game! Add RxLegendxM

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey bro, me and a buddy were also looking for a couple of solid teammates. We probably won't be able to attend AGL with you, but we would still like to run games with you guys to improve our game! Add RxLegendxM

no worries ill add you a bit later just got done playing customs. thanks for the inquiry

I'm 16 from Illinois and I'm looking for a team. Hoping to find a team I can get better and develop my skill with. I will attend any events that are worth while. GT: Secret 6. Hope to run some games with you

• Upvote (+1) 1

will add both of you guys this afternoon got some fathers day stuff to attend to! thanks <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me and my buddy who live in the north east have been running together for months now and we cant quite find those 2 teammates we really wanna make long runs with.

Our long term goals. Top 100 on GBs. Connecticut regional tourney for money but this doesnt have to be attended if we like teammates from a different area.

Then finally we'd like to attend an AGL just to see how we do.

Some things important to us:

Good Personality

Not a rager or constant bitcher within reason (i do it sometimes when its a rough game)

Someone that understands online is online, I play halo on 150Kbs down, a lot of my shots dont register but I play at another level on LAN. Online is tough and always will be because of that randomn factor.

Constant call outs.

<3

Just leave your GT if your interested and any information you feel is necessary to add.

Hey buddy T Wrex hit me up on Halo 4. Just got a new monitor and I dont die. :D

GT : CzechUrPulse

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey buddy T Wrex hit me up on Halo 4. Just got a new monitor and I dont die. :D

GT : CzechUrPulse

ive played a few games with you, will add you for sure, have a very busy work week so a lot of these people i still have yet to play with but looking forward to games! <3

GT: LU Kemiia

played the circuit 04-05 during halo's glory days hit me up down to run.

I'm always down to run v4 customs or full party MM.  GT:  Xenocide6

kk will add you asap :)

whats up guys! 

i'm justin aka NudeSpeedRacer and i'm looking to get some LAN action for H2 in CT! 

anyone local already doing this? if not any interest? 

down to play some h4 online as well 

i don't know if you check this still gamertag is FE ThreaTless . i use to play on a very high level of competition competing against some of the best Halo players there were such as Ogre2 and Neighbor along with Pistola have a lot of background in that sense looking to get back into it.