CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also destin isn't their 4th anymore? Is he not competing anymore or is he leaving for another squad? Maybe he went to Sicker than your average or TD.

TIER 2:

3. BtH - BTH is a super solid squad, but that's all I see them being: super solid. They don't have a superstar on their team, or a truly defining characteristic to them. As much as I love Legit as a player, I'm not exactly sure he was the type of 4th they needed to be the #1 team in the game. They'll play anyone hard, and I expect them to be an amazing Warlord team, but I don't think they have the pure slaying prowess to upset a team like CLG or EG.

67j.gif

Spartan the Perro top 6

• Upvote (+1) 3

TIER 2:

3. BtH - BTH is a super solid squad, but that's all I see them being: super solid. They don't have a superstar on their team, or a truly defining characteristic to them. 

B344Z1TCEAAS41T.jpg

EG vs CLG Finals. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think people "respect them" for supporting the scene and going to events, but they just have really shitty personalities and can act like young teenagers at times, even after all these years in the scene. There hasn't been a difference from Day 1 with them.

This is from today even:

e36e75607ae07220c0b8ffefb4db8f7f.png

Fully aware. Which is why I said to knock on them for other things lol

Fully aware. Which is why I said to knock on them for other things lol

It doesn't really matter from my perspective, I don't quite agree with you Brutality. I understand the Suddoths have dedicated to support the competitive scene and the community in some ways... but I don't think any person deserves respect if they aren't showing any respect.

Suddoths, both of 'em, have showed an incredible immaturity towards players in the Halo Community. They can be dedicated, but anyone in this forums or in another place can be as dedicated or more and get no credits or recognition. Respect is everything, and it must be earn. So, even if they're the next Ogre 2s, if they are a bunch of assholes. They will never get respect. That's my opinion  :P 

Changing the topic a bit... Too bad I'm going to work this weekend. Hopefully it's a great event!

It doesn't really matter from my perspective, I don't quite agree with you Brutality. I understand the Suddoths have dedicated to support the competitive scene and the community in some ways... but I don't think any person deserves respect if they aren't showing any respect.

Suddoths, both of 'em, have showed an incredible immaturity towards players in the Halo Community. They can be dedicated, but anyone in this forums or in another place can be as dedicated or more and get no credits or recognition. Respect is everything, and it must be earn. So, even if they're the next Ogre 2s, if they are a bunch of assholes. They will never get respect. That's my opinion  :P 

Changing the topic a bit... Too bad I'm going to work this weekend. Hopefully it's a great event!

I honestly see more disrespect from the community towards the Sudds than the other way around. Sure, they have to earn respect to get respect but I really don't think that even if they started being top notch people who lived perfect lives that they would ever get respect from this community. That is partly their fault, but some blame lies on the people who constantly ridicule everything they do, even if it something they would laugh or praise another pro or personality for doing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

67j.gif

Spartan the Perro top 6

I'm glad my rankings at least generated some discussion. Lethul is a really good player, but he's not a superstar like Roy, Snip3down, Pistola etc. That's my opinion, but they don't have that kind of player. They did with Formal, but he's long gone. Their defining characterisitc to me is their trash talk and attitude, but that shouldn't drastically alter things.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I honestly see more disrespect from the community towards the Sudds than the other way around. Sure, they have to earn respect to get respect but I really don't think that even if they started being top notch people who lived perfect lives that they would ever get respect from this community. That is partly their fault, but some blame lies on the people who constantly ridicule everything they do, even if it something they would laugh or praise another pro or personality for doing.

If they apologized for their attitude and kept it clear, I wouldn't have any issues with them. But other than that, they do like to pick up fights without being coherent or a reason. They sometimes apologize, but then they attack again. I don't see a good reason to bash like an asshole to competitive Mexicans, or to even yell to another pro for a 1v1, or to simply talk behind others' back. I agree that some can be a dick trying to ridicule everything they do.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If they apologized for their attitude and kept it clear, I wouldn't have any issues with them. But other than that, they do like to pick up fights without being coherent or a reason. They sometimes apologize, but then they attack again. I don't see a good reason to bash like an asshole to competitive Mexicans, or to even yell to another pro for a 1v1, or to simply talk behind others' back. I agree that some can be a dick trying to ridicule everything they do.

Yeah they need to clean up their act for sure. I don't think HCS will put up with their crap, so they better figure it out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The prize money is terrible.

BtH is about to walk away with $2 and Little Cesars coupon for winning this tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

No, they deserve the ridicule they get for their actions both in the past and now. Forgive but don't forget. And seeing as they still act like immature little idiots, I havent forgiven anything.

I'm glad my rankings at least generated some discussion. Lethul is a really good player, but he's not a superstar like Roy, Snip3down, Pistola etc. That's my opinion, but they don't have that kind of player. They did with Formal, but he's long gone. Their defining characterisitc to me is their trash talk and attitude, but that shouldn't drastically alter things.

lol I like how you named everyone on EG as super-stars. BtH is just not a very easy team to root for TBH IMO. Lxthul is a good player and makes things interesting, but trash-talking and trying to troll the established veterans of the scene(who have won national championships in games with higher competition/skill-gap) is not going to make you very much fans in any sport or competition. I dont think many guys on EG like Lxthul from what I have heard either. At the same time, I respect that he is not afraid to speak his mind and part of me Ioves the trash-talk  :P

• Downvote (-1) 1

It's amusing because they're both actually really nice in person. At least the times i've met them. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's amusing because they're both actually really nice in person. At least the times i've met them. 

Yea people should be careful to judge because online persona's can be completely different than what a person's actually like IRL, I know that from first-hand experience myself. Sudds are annoying at times yes, but dont deserve to be hated on as much as they have in the past. I thought it was funny as hell when Suddoth 2 and Naded(aka Nadoth) were putting the D on kids in that online H2 doubles tourney  :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah Snipedown tweeted a few days ago about all the shit talking lethul was doing. I personally love it, several of my favorite sports teams are the "villain" so I am more than happy to pull for them. I'm going BtH for this event just like I did last event 

BELIEVE

BTH TOP 1 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah Snipedown tweeted a few days ago about all the shit talking lethul was doing. I personally love it, several of my favorite sports teams are the "villain" so I am more than happy to pull for them. I'm going BtH for this event just like I did last event 

BELIEVE

BTH TOP 1 

I am an inverted version of you, because my favorite is always the cool, relaxed and friendly type. Like Heinz, he is awesome. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I will state this fact once again: OG2 is god.

Also, here's my great terrible joke from the Iron Gaming thread that just got locked.

Evil Geniuses were definitely...

*puts on shades*

Snakebitten.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Had an internet outage in my area. Had to watch the ending on phone but it was still incredible. 2gre further cementing his legacy as the Halo GOAT.