CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I fully expect CLG to bounce back at IG. Snipedown was absolutely crushing with snipe on Sanc tho. That, plus his use of angles on Lockdown is really fun to watch. 

Edit: I'd be a little surprised if Snakebite was dropped. He had one off-series and it wasn't too long ago that someone (I think Heinz) was gushing about how he's really developing into a great team leader and such. 

Damn hope snakebite can do better at IG. If not i bet were seeing a teamchange.

Aren't rosters locked for a bit now?

edit: Ah my mistake, they lock before the 2nd online cup.

already saying a team change after one online best of three series? wot?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasnt snakebite up for 24 hrs straight the day before this tournament? CLG is fine, once they move into the house they will mesh better

• Upvote (+1) 1

already saying a team change after one online best of three series? wot?

I just don't feel like snakebite meshes well with this team. Just my opinion.

You aren't going to see players dropped from one online tourney when orgs are invested into these teams and players now. Learn this people.

Just my opinion.

Glad you cleared that up

• Downvote (-1) 1

For anyone that is still a little confused. 

"Teams are allowed to make one team change (i.e. one player or the stand-in) per transfer period.

• Transfer period #1 is between the end of HCS Cup #1 (December 7, 2014) and the beginning of HCS Cup #2 (December 21, 2014)"

1 online series and someone mentioned Snakebite being dropped.

#WeKindaBack

Wow there is a bo3 with:

- Warlord KotH

- Warlord slayer

- Warlord bomb

That is really lame we need to get some forged maps into the settings.

But I saw someone mention this on twitch, how did they look at this and not just says no and change it up?

I fully expect CLG to bounce back at IG. Snipedown was absolutely crushing with snipe on Sanc tho. That, plus his use of angles on Lockdown is really fun to watch. 

Edit: I'd be a little surprised if Snakebite was dropped. He had one off-series and it wasn't too long ago that someone (I think Heinz) was gushing about how he's really developing into a great team leader and such. 

That is seriously one of the first times I have seen Snakebite go neg with CLG, people are so stupid even suggesting a team change over an ONLINE TOURNEY this is why Halo teams suck nowadays. Thank god for the team change rules in the HCS, best thing to happen to competitive Halo in years IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

anybody know what and when the big pro match is?

Denial and BtH could play in round 5. Walshy's team could play cloud 9 round 4 if you consider his team to be of that caliber, if not Cloud 9 could play Optic round 5.

For anyone that is still a little confused. 

"Teams are allowed to make one team change (i.e. one player or the stand-in) per transfer period.

• Transfer period #1 is between the end of HCS Cup #1 (December 7, 2014) and the beginning of HCS Cup #2 (December 21, 2014)"

This is something MLG should have done during their run with Halo. 343 is really trying to do this right...salute

• Upvote (+1) 7

Im not talking about this one online cup is why snakebite doesnt mesh well with this team. Ive always thought snakebite+Ogre2 and Heinz is a bit odd. Im sure once they all get in a teamhouse it will be better though.

Anyways, it would be cool to see walshys team upset cloud 9. If they win one game they have a chance because all cloud9 will be doing is bitching at each other the next few.

Wow there is a bo3 with:

- Warlord KotH

- Warlord slayer

- Warlord bomb

That is really lame we need to get some forged maps into the settings.

No

We alienate casuals

Barrier to entry

Poor spectator experience

Not out the box

Lose viewers, or something like that

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

No

We alienate casuals

Barrier to entry

Poor spectator experience

Not out the box

Lose viewers, or something like that

If we have good maps we could just have them in HCS and standard playlist so casuals would play the same stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 3

2 best teams in round 3.

Doing it right.

uhh...that's ESL's bracket not 343. Blame ESL for how they seeded teams. Actually, didnt they have FFA's yesterday to seed teams? If so, blame the teams for not getting better seeds

uhh...that's ESL's bracket not 343. Blame ESL for how they seeded teams. Actually, didnt they have FFA's yesterday to seed teams? If so, blame the teams for not getting better seeds

Blaming 343s outsourcing. Sounds familiar

FFA yesterday was for IG not for this tournament.

Preseason Cups should've seeded.

• Upvote (+1) 3