CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

tldr Ryanoob should think before he speaks

The moral of the story children! No but really it just went OT. If he fully explained in detail everything, the thread probably would have been de-railed even further. I'd love to talk/debate the mechanics like he said, but not the time or place despite me still going into things.

Can we please move this whole CE/settings/ whatever discussion to another thread? This thread is supposed to be about teams discussion. It's gone more than a little off track lol.

Whether I piece together my argument/opinion in a respectful way or an immature way I do realize I was either the reason or a big reason why we got OT. Lastman's threads are great, and even on the MLG boards they'd get OT but not with CE arguments.

Like I can't remember which teams scrimmed, but prior to events 2 teams would usually lan each other like crazy. I think @@Naded's team Lanned someone else's team, maybe Nice Like Rice? It was at someone's house (LegendJRG?) and apparently the entire time he was there he was acting like a dick, and once the lan was over he took it to the thread and started talking shit. It was great! That's the OT I want :P

any news on xtrem1st? is he still playing?

Bloom adds depth to the shooting meta by requiring you to pace our shots and not just mindlessly spam. Sprint adds depth to the movement meta instead of the one-dimensional movement speed of halo games without sprint.

What's wrong with this?

Nothing. It is a person's opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What would be your argument for H3 being a better comp title than CE? (since its mainly CE kids whining about their game being better, the fans of the other games generally keep quiet and respectful)

• Downvote (-1) 1

What would be your argument for H3 being a better comp title than CE? (since its mainly CE kids whining about their game being better, the fans of the other games generally keep quiet and respectful)

I never said that H3 was a more competitive game than another game, nor that CE is not the most competitive game. But saying it is fact is a little overboard, as obviously people are going to disagree with that

Like I can't remember which teams scrimmed, but prior to events 2 teams would usually lan each other like crazy. I think @@Naded's team Lanned someone else's team, maybe Nice Like Rice? It was at someone's house (LegendJRG?) and apparently the entire time he was there he was acting like a dick, and once the lan was over he took it to the thread and started talking shit. It was great! That's the OT I want :P

Is that the same time where Gandhi was teaming with Naded and Naded played WoW or something like that the whole lan?

Also Reality Check now has a full squad: Sudd , Sudd, 2, Contra, and Devonator

Sponsored by Noble eSports as well.

I never said that H3 was a more competitive game than another game, nor that CE is not the most competitive game. But saying it is fact is a little overboard, as obviously people are going to disagree with that

I didnt say you did, Im just saying if you had to argue it, what would be your main points.

So there is no stream schedule for this tourney? Is this how HCS is gonna work? i dont understand whats going on. how are we supposed to follow this shit when we have nothing. am i just missing something here?

So it's correct then that sprint and bloom made Halo a more competitive and skillful game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So it's correct then that sprint and bloom made Halo a more competitive and skillful game. 

Did I say that it made Halo a more competitive game?

So there is no stream schedule for this tourney? Is this how HCS is gonna work? i dont understand whats going on. how are we supposed to follow this shit when we have nothing. am i just missing something here?

Theres no spec mode.....

Just watch twitch.tv/halo they're covering Heinz right now. They'll most likely be facing off against EG the 3rd round too. 

Is that the same time where Gandhi was teaming with Naded and Naded played WoW or something like that the whole lan?

Also Reality Check now has a full squad: Sudd , Sudd, 2, Contra, and Devonator

Sponsored by Noble eSports as well.

No this was a Halo 2 event most likely in 07 and Gandhi was still on top of his game back then. I'll have to find it, and it might have been before orlando.. idk. If I remember correctly from the thread, not the actual encounter was that naded was being off-putting the entire LAN at Legend JRG's house. You'll have to remember that these LANs were a huge deal considering you invited another 7 gamers over your house for the week or weekend. After it was over he wnet to the forums to talk shit and despite it not being much, it just blew up lol.

Just watch twitch.tv/halo they're covering Heinz right now. They'll most likely be facing off against EG the 3rd round too. 

lol, just witnessed a G00SE on the Halo twitch watching Str8 demolish their first round opponent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG vs. EG is gonna happen soon.

i believe ogre 2, heinz, snipedown are streaming.

edit: its not gonna happen soon. I was incorrect just after 1 more round. they face each other in round 3.

CLG vs. EG is gonna happen soon.

i believe ogre 2, heinz, snipedown are streaming.

edit: its not gonna happen soon. I was incorrect just after 1 more round. they face each other in round 3.

My butthole is going to be sweaty.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who's on Walshy's squad? I'm surprised he's competing.

Shake It Off

Coby, Randa, Walshy, Wolfmayyne

• Upvote (+1) 2