CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 1 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LOL how am I getting negged, even though I made it clear that I am trolling? (even though I actually have a point about H1 elitists, while annoying at times, are actually being justified to a degree because they've been playing competitive Halo longer than most people and because H1 is the most competitive console FPS of all time). I didn't even read whatever argument you guys are even talking about. Just clicked on the most recent page. I've said multiple times that Lethul was a great player and pretty hilarious at times. Nice to know that Lethul, the ultimate troll, is actually untrollable. Thx gais.

Interesting that you were negging him and you are now complaining about being negged...

c763d655858913a006e4a9158a73c8e0.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

You just gotta let the H1 kids be. They are often generally shitty beings in real life and as a result they like to believe that they are good at Halo CE because they are a special class of humans with superior genetic traits. In reality, they just played a game that no one else played or cared about nearly as much as them so they felt talented.

Yeah they bring the community down for sure
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You just gotta let the H1 kids be. They are often generally shitty beings in real life and as a result they like to believe that they are good at Halo CE because they are a special class of humans with superior genetic traits. In reality, they just played a game that no one else played or cared about nearly as much as them so they felt talented.

I played halo ce when it first come out when I was 16 which obvs means I know more about halo than you do you stupid H3 kid.

The logic behind some not all H1 kids.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I played halo ce when it first come out when I was 16 which obvs means I know more about halo than you do you stupid H3 kid.

The logic behind some not all H1 kids.

Who cares if you played CE, who cares if he's a H3 kid. This irrelevant comeback and constant argument about which game people started on is pointless. Everyone knows H1 and H2 got the Halo franchise big and it kept getting bigger. Regardless if you started a H1 or H4, all that matters is you're still around contributing to the community. 

"You're a reach kid" people like Formal came out of reach, did anyone notice how good he was at H2A? Its an ignorant comment to make. 

People might not have been an xbox fan in the early halo days, they might have been to young, they might have not been able to make events to announce themselves there are reasons for everything

Can we start talking about HCS and team news again...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who cares if you played CE, who cares if he's a H3 kid. This irrelevant comeback and constant argument about which game people started on is pointless. Everyone knows H1 and H2 got the Halo franchise big and it kept getting bigger. Regardless if you started a H1 or H4, all that matters is you're still around contributing to the community. 

"You're a reach kid" people like Formal came out of reach, did anyone notice how good he was at H2A? Its an ignorant comment to make. 

People might not have been an xbox fan in the early halo days, they might have been to young, they might have not been able to make events to announce themselves there are reasons for everything

Can we start talking about HCS and team news again...

Whoa...lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Lets be real, All that REALLY matters is whether you played Quake 3:Arena back in the day or not, if not you are probably a scrub-lord camping in buildings playing CoD clones.

CLG looking so good lately hopefully they can perform this good on LAN. Wish we had 6 teams lans like TLN before tournaments again.

Are the games today being streamed? Are there games today? I can't find any information about this shit. 

You can watch the streams from the pros themselves to watch the tournament.

You can watch the streams from the pros themselves to watch the tournament.

Any idea what times they are going to be played? Checked most of the major players' twitters and couldn't find anything. 

Any idea what times they are going to be played? Checked most of the major players' twitters and couldn't find anything. 

I heard on Snipedown's stream they would play around 1/2 pm eastern time.

I have them all followed on twitch, so when they start streaming I get a notification on my phone. Thats usually how I know when scrims start.

As only ninja plays MM, most of the other pro's just play custom 8s.

Don't Trip- Mentalityy, Squall, Prettyboy Krown, Hayze

im guessing all Texas players? Either way gl TLC nerd

Galaxy needs 1 for HCS today and Columbus.. Got top 4 in the pre/season thing last week. I'm getting on in like 15 so message me on xbox live Trigga Top 1. GL to everyone today

im guessing all Texas players? Either way gl TLC nerd

Prettyboy and I are. But the other two are from Nebraska. I teamed with Squall for Meadows 09. But thanks!

I'm excited to see what Denial can do. They look like a very well rounded team on paper. Hope it transfers in game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

tom didn't make that list, he just advertised the fuck out of it bc he finally got #1.  also, they wouldn't stack up, it wouldn't be close, if anything it would be extremely embarrassing for them and then they'd all run to their computers and start the excuse train.

Thanks for the info breh

CE is the most competitive halo game with the largest skill gap and gameplay depth.

Nobody cares which Halo you started with, nobody cares how well they would place in a tournament if their favorite game were to be featured.

If you dispute the first sentence of this post, you will get rightfully bashed. Whether or not the current pros would still be on top if the most competitive halo game were to be used at HCS is irrelevant.

CE has the highest skill gap and greatest gameplay depth than any other halo game. Nothing in the franchise can touch CE's competitive merit. You don't need to be a pro to understand this, you don't need to have started playing in the early 00's to understand this, you don't even need to have played CE at all to understand this- reading some choice posts on this site or watching some videos carries enough evidence.

That's all we're getting at.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

CE is the most competitive halo game with the largest skill gap and gameplay depth.

Nobody cares which Halo you started with, nobody cares how well they would place in a tournament if their favorite game were to be featured.

If you dispute the first sentence of this post, you will get rightfully bashed. Whether or not the current pros would still be on top if the most competitive halo game were to be used at HCS is irrelevant.

CE has the highest skill gap and greatest gameplay depth than any other halo game. Nothing in the franchise can touch CE's competitive merit. You don't need to be a pro to understand this, you don't need to have started playing in the early 00's to understand this, you don't even need to have played CE at all to understand this- reading some choice posts on this site or watching some videos carries enough evidence.

Cool, excited to see all the CE players in the CE HCS.

Oh...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cool, excited to see all the CE players in the CE HCS.

Oh...

Yah cuz I didn't just say how HCS picking the game up is irrelevant.

Oh...

• Downvote (-1) 1

So it is established, ok, Halo CE takes more skill than the other games, I think the vast vast majority of us agree, so why do you guys need to keep bringing the game up? Is it because some believe it should be the main HCS game?

So it is established, ok, Halo CE takes more skill than the other games, I think the vast vast majority of us agree, so why do you guys need to keep bringing the game up?

Because it is shockingly not yet established, as people like Ryanoob have shown.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So it is established, ok, Halo CE takes more skill than the other games, I think the vast vast majority of us agree, so why do you guys need to keep bringing the game up? Is it because some believe it should be the main HCS game?

What happens in Jake's and other people's minds:

H2 Kid: "Yeah I'm really excited for the HCS, even though they're not using H2C I think it's a great step forward for competitive Halo."

H3 Kid: "Totally man, I think we can all rally around such an awesome event, and it'll definitely benefit all the games, not just H2A.

H3, Reach, and H4 Kids: "We're all really pumped to see what the older Halo games are all about with MCC, and we feel like watching HCS is gonna be like the best of both worlds for us!"

CE Elitist: "HEY!!! HEY!!!! I JUST WANNA MAKE SURE EVERY ONE OF YOU CHICKEN  MCNUBLETS KNOWS DEEP DOWN FULL WELL HOW MUCH YOUR GAMES SUCK MANIAC'S GINGER-FURRED ASS COMPARED TO OUR GLORIOUS HALO 1!!! I HOPE YOU CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP WITH ONE THUMB IN YOUR MOUTHS AND THE OTHER UP YOUR BUTTS AS YOU PERCOLATE ON HOW MEANINGLESS YOUR LIVES ARE WITHOUT THE HOLY LIGHT OF CE SHINING DOWN UPON THEM"

Yeah, 'cause that's totally how it goes. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Because it is shockingly not yet established, as people like Ryanoob have shown.

You do realise that the whole Skill Gap thing is an opinion, right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone should probably tell Str8 Rippin they aren't signed up for the tournament beginning in half an hour

edit: okay they're in now